My Wife's Shoes

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Nidge

Re: My Wife's Shoes

Post by Nidge »

wifey-heels wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:22 am Jesus Christ...unbelievably hot
Thank you.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:05 pm
Nidge wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:59 pm A few pictures of us fooling around last week while we were away.
Damn imagine walking in the camping and seeing a gorgeous lady wearing heels will she laying under the sun, i think you would see me a few time.. :oops:
It was fun saying hello to people walking by and they could clearly see her heels too.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

phoselover wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:19 pm Very sexy! Love the one where you have one of her heels on your cock and she is pushing on you with her blue heel!
Thank you and here's 2 more just for you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

A few more from our week away.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Nidge wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:21 pm
phoselover wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:19 pm Very sexy! Love the one where you have one of her heels on your cock and she is pushing on you with her blue heel!
Another awesome update. Good to see the pretty little thing mules getting more use.
adamsmith

Post by adamsmith »

This is an awesome thread!! Loves it !! Question: why is there less cum on stockings and shoes near the latest updates? Have to admit, those photos are really the best ones! Thank you very much for sharing these. All the very best.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

[/quote]

This is incredible hot. So hot heels, sexy legs and feet. Excellent pics. A pleasure. Thanks
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Would relly love to see you cum in her shoes, those blue open toe ones are HOT, and then her slip her bare foot in them, walk in them and sit and dangle. Outdoors is even hotter!!

You should cum in my wife's heels and make her tease you!
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Nidge wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:21 pm
So hot, thanks so much!!
Neomicha

Post by Neomicha »

Sooo hot You re reeaally lucky man to have such a lovely wife