Cum in transparent heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

gfluvsheels6

Re: Cum in transparent heels

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Heres a pair
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:23 am Love it. My wife has three pairs of transparent heels and I would love to get four or five guys to all jack off in them and totally fill them.
Omg fuck yes!! That would be so hot!!!
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Very hot. Are there any previews of the video or is it just still pictures that we can see
Patrick72

Post by Patrick72 »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:23 am Love it. My wife has three pairs of transparent heels and I would love to get four or five guys to all jack off in them and totally fill them.
Love it! Would love to see the three pairs
FredMartin78

Post by FredMartin78 »

Send them my way, I’ll be happy to start ;)
speciallotion

Post by speciallotion »

antonio22nz wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:46 pm What do you think of these? They don't look like much by themselves but when worn by a pretty girl.

There is a clips4sale store where a guy saves his cum in the freezer puts it in his girls clear heels
I use to have a friend she would ask me to save up my sperm in the freezer for dumping in her flats
FredMartin78

Post by FredMartin78 »

speciallotion wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:49 am
antonio22nz wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:46 pm What do you think of these? They don't look like much by themselves but when worn by a pretty girl.

There is a clips4sale store where a guy saves his cum in the freezer puts it in his girls clear heels
I use to have a friend she would ask me to save up my sperm in the freezer for dumping in her flats
No way such a person exists… omg