Cum on ballerinas

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

asdfqewr

Cum on ballerinas

Post by asdfqewr »

When my wife came to me asking about the idea of starting a page to show her feet and shoes, I have to admit I was a bit disconcerted, not because her feet are not pretty, I love her feet, but because it didn´t seem like somehting shoe would want to do, here we are now just 2 week later and I´m getting to play with her feet and shoes, getting shoejobs, and I can also can take pictures like this; to say I´m happy would be understatement of the year, on the flip side I´m also even hornier than before, but that´s to be expected I guess :?
IMG_20210802_182236 70.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: Cum on ballerinas

Post by Newfootlover »

Absolutely incredible.....what a sexy picture!!
asdfqewr

Post by asdfqewr »

Thank you, she's always glad to hear such comments, keep in mind that in her free onlyfans you can find much more, these are just a few pictures that she lets me post here to get you guys interested
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

Fantastic ballerinas.
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Looks like lotion
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
asdfqewr

Post by asdfqewr »

One of my wife's fans, who I believe came from this forum, gave her a wonderful idea, I will be coming into her shoe a few times, and not clean it, when there is enough dry cum she will wear it out and take some images of that, I have to say that is a lot of hard work, but I guess I have to help her 8)
IMG_20210816_082258.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

asdfqewr wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:26 am One of my wife's fans, who I believe came from this forum, gave her a wonderful idea, I will be coming into her shoe a few times, and not clean it, when there is enough dry cum she will wear it out and take some images of that, I have to say that is a lot of hard work, but I guess I have to help her 8)
IMG_20210816_082258.jpg
Absolutely love that she is totally up for it. Can't wait to see her wear them when they are nice and filled
Linda

Post by Linda »

Perfect load to flats. Hmmmmm love it! :shock: :shock: :shock:
asdfqewr

Post by asdfqewr »

Bought these for my wife last week, the metal spikes mean that i won't be getting a shoe job, but I can certainly cum on them before we go out.
IMG-20210822-WA0033.jpg
asdfqewr

Post by asdfqewr »

I will let this just dry right there
IMG-20210904-WA0013.jpg