ME & GF DOUBLE PLAY SHOES

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

nerioo

Re: ME & GF DOUBLE PLAY SHOES

Post by nerioo »

shoe73mad wrote: ↑Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:06 pm Some more photos
Woww she is iresistable ,beautiful heels and feet 😍
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

shoe73mad wrote: ↑Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:24 am
johnson90 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:38 am
shoe73mad wrote: ↑Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:33 pm She is wearing her yellow pointy pumps and we play with her red zara sandals. I masturbate her pussy with her shoe, .She makes my cock hard with the zara shoes, she licks it till i cum with the shoe on my dick.
OMG both shoes are very hot, please could you cum all over her feet while she wears those red mules in your next video??
I will!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
[/quote

Wow thx, i will be patiently waiting and prepare my cock! :D
jhon

Post by jhon »

mmm pictures too horny i love those yellow pumps :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :oops:
tictac86

Post by tictac86 »

Would love to see that video of her sucking your cock with the shoe. Been looking for videos like that. Any fan page it’s on?
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

tictac86 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:36 pm Would love to see that video of her sucking your cock with the shoe. Been looking for videos like that. Any fan page it’s on?
I' m sure you do. You can find my videos on xhamster