ME & GF DOUBLE PLAY SHOES

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoe73mad

ME & GF DOUBLE PLAY SHOES

Post by shoe73mad »

She is wearing her yellow pointy pumps and we play with her red zara sandals. I masturbate her pussy with her shoe, .She makes my cock hard with the zara shoes, she licks it till i cum with the shoe on my dick.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: ME & GF DOUBLE PLAY SHOES

Post by Newfootlover »

What an incredible woman!!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

So hot! I love it. Hope to see your cum with her and her shoes. They yellow heels look so sexy on her. Hope u get to worship them and cum all over them and her feet in them. Inside them and toe cleavage. Any vids?
Jorgan0888

Post by Jorgan0888 »

Very hot
Last edited by Jorgan0888 on Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:10 am So hot! I love it. Hope to see your cum with her and her shoes. They yellow heels look so sexy on her. Hope u get to worship them and cum all over them and her feet in them. Inside them and toe cleavage. Any vids?
Thanks. Her feet and her heels get alot of worship and cum,vi ensure you. She loves wearing her heels and go out after i have cum in them.
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

Some more photos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Do you have any vids of her sucking yor D :mrgreen:
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

Newfootlover wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:21 am What an incredible woman!!
She definetely is!!!!
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

Insertcock wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:44 am Do you have any vids of her sucking yor D :mrgreen:
I have but it's private :wink: