My wife wants to open onlyfans for feet

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

asdfqewr

My wife wants to open onlyfans for feet

Post by asdfqewr »

Out of the blue my wife asked me if an onlyfans page could be opened with feet and shoes as the focus, this came as a surprise to me, because she is not really of that type of ideas, but I certainly won't discourage her, apparently we could open a free page for donations and some paid content, so i was wondering, do you guys think think there is a market for that? What kind of content you you like to see in such a page?
We took some pictures today, and no matter if it works or not, at least I will get to cum on her feet and shoes while we try :D
IMG_20210730_195342_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210730_194031_HDR.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by asdfqewr on Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phoselover

Re: My wife wants to open onlyfans for feet

Post by phoselover »

I say go for it! She has cute feet and would love to see them cummed on
Feetskeeter

Post by Feetskeeter »

Oh fuck ya... She has beautiful feet. You're a lucky man. I'd subscribe...
asdfqewr

Post by asdfqewr »

Thanks for the encouraging words, i do feel lucky, this idea will give oportunity to take some cool pictures and videos, I started the free page, and while we will start with some simple and innocent pictures, we already spoke about it and the fetish content will be uploaded as well, we figure some food, licking and of course cum pictures will be there soon, so come see her profile, give some suggestions or requests, and we will do our best to integrate them into the mix https://onlyfans.com/u163928523
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-31 at 10.15.30 AM.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Feetskeeter

Post by Feetskeeter »

Subscribed. Looking forward to the content!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Definitely do it not only close-ups of her feet and shoes but pictures of her wearing them out in public and obviously you coming all over them would be one of the hottest Pages. Especially if you blow your load on her feet and she wears them around the house in her shoes when you come in the shoes and she wears them to waste more. Haven't seen content like that and I think that's
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Same. Sent u a message with ideas
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Very nice feet. I would love to see a nylon foot job. I would love to see her in nylons or pantyhose from the waist down. Ad sexy shoes and healthy cock firing cum all over her feet and you will have success