New Girlfriend, Heels Covered! (Updated - Oct 7th)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

radared1

Re: New Girlfriend, Heels Covered! (Updated - Sept 6th)

Post by radared1 »

Great job on the photo’s, how about one where she rubs the pointed heel on her pussy?
latexloverp

Re: New Girlfriend, Heels Covered! (Updated - Sept 6th)

Post by latexloverp »

Hey all, we haven't forgotten about all the requests. We will get round to doing some more photos a videos soon. :evil: :twisted:
The only heels you should be wearing are cum filled ones.
latexloverp

Post by latexloverp »

So, at some point over the next few days I will be getting all her shoes and heels out and take a photo of the whole collection. She has so many heels that I keep finding more hidden away in boxes.

For now tho here is a cool pair of Iron Fist sequin skull heels that I found while tidying.
IMG_1025.JPG
IMG_1026.JPG
IMG_1027.JPG
IMG_1028.JPG
IMG_1029.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The only heels you should be wearing are cum filled ones.
Lolwtf62

Re:

Post by Lolwtf62 »

latexloverp wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:03 am So, at some point over the next few days I will be getting all her shoes and heels out and take a photo of the whole collection. She has so many heels that I keep finding more hidden away in boxes.

For now tho here is a cool pair of Iron Fist sequin skull heels that I found while tidying.
IMG_1025.JPG
IMG_1026.JPG
IMG_1027.JPG
IMG_1028.JPG
IMG_1029.JPG
Iron fist shoes are so hot :D more pls !
heelguy000

Re: New Girlfriend, Heels Covered! (Updated - Oct 7th)

Post by heelguy000 »

Mmmmm Nice! Can you do abit of some piss action on & in them too & have her walk around with your golden shower in or on them
Spanish HeelsLover

Post by Spanish HeelsLover »

gorgeous heels hummmmm
heelguy000

Post by heelguy000 »

Love the purple pumps can you piss them too?
heelguy000

Post by heelguy000 »

Love her purple heels can you take a piss on them too like put them in the toilet & piss right on them then flush the toliet.
heelguy000

Post by heelguy000 »

Mmmmm love her heels would love to have them playing with my cock till I’d blow a good one right on the toe part on then can you Cum them after she rubs your cock with them?