Wife’s heels and story

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Heelcouple0

Re: Wife’s heels and story

Post by Heelcouple0 »

So here is the latest story!!

We had organised to have a trip to the local pub for a night out and had met some friends there. It was cold that weekend so everyone was wrapped up well which meant very little heels on offer as everyone was wearing boots.

The wife had boots and leggings on which although not always my favourite did certainly make her legs looks super sexy.

The night wore on drinks were flowing everyone was having a good time and I’d noticed the wife was getting pretty tipsy although I felt fine.

Time went by and before we knew it the time to say goodbye had come around and we got a cab home.

In the cab it was clear the air had hit her as she was basically passed out in my lap. We got home and I managed to get her in the door and up to bed after pulling her boots off. She was out for the count so I left her and went to have another beer out the fridge and a cigarette.

About 15 minutes later I decided it was time to go up.

She was laying on her back with her feet just poking out the covers. I grabbed the red heels in the picture and placed them on the bed. I stripped naked and grabbed both feet and slid my now rock hard cock between them she didn’t even stir while I was thrusting in and out of her warm feet and was actually snoring!

I decided to slip the heels on her feet and rubbed my cock against them sliding between them and her soles felt amazing.

I then turned her onto front and couldn’t believe she was still actually asleep clearly had gone over board with the alcohol.

I decided to grab some lube and then covered my cock in it and then slipped the shoes off her feet. She was now laying face down with her soles up.

I brought both feet together and then spent about 5 minutes just rubbing baby oil into her soles. She has quite hard soles so wanted to make sure they were as slippery as possible.

I then begun to slide between them and can’t explain how good it felt. I started slowly at first just enjoying the feeling of her feet around my cock.

It started to drive me insane how good it felt and I started to whisper “oh yeah you little foot slut you like that don’t you”

Still she remained asleep!

I then really started to pick up speed fucking her soles harder and harder. I could feel myself getting close and started to talk louder now saying “Yeah you like getting your sexy feet fucked don’t you” and “Fuck my cock with your sexy feet god I love fucking your feet”

I was tempted to put her heels back in was enjoying myself so much I had both her feet in my hands fucking her soles hard and before I knew I was drenching her soles in cum don’t think I have ever cum so much and it felt amazing. Both soles were dripping with cum just wished I had taken some pictures.

Always next time!!
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Gorgeous story BTW would have loved those creamed feet in heels
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Any update man on this gorgeous feet and legs
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

heelcouple wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:04 am So here are some pictures I managed to sneak of my wife’s sexy size 3 heels.

Which ones would you blast?

These are her drunken sex heels.

Happy to share some stories if there is enough interest.

aus den hellen spitzen pumps in der mitte würde ich gerne Champagner trinken*_*
Heelcouple0

Post by Heelcouple0 »

Hi

Sorry lack of updates.

Got a few events coming up so will be at least one opportunities to do her feet and heels while she drunk.

Hit me with your ideas and will try get pictures
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Would love to see you coming on her toe cleavage in some shoes and her walking around the house with your come on her feet and Toes while wearing her pumps maybe even sitting and dangling them. Another one that would be even hot would be for you, get inside her shoes and then her slipping them on and you taking pictures and video as you guys go out to lunch and she wears them at dangles them for even shoe shopping watching her slipping them on and off
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:39 am Would love to see you coming on her toe cleavage in some shoes and her walking around the house with your come on her feet and Toes while wearing her pumps maybe even sitting and dangling them. Another one that would be even hot would be for you, get inside her shoes and then her slipping them on and you taking pictures and video as you guys go out to lunch and she wears them at dangles them for even shoe shopping watching her slipping them on and off
I'm with you on that any dangle and showing of her toes and her legs will make anyone cum hard
heelcouple

Post by heelcouple »

Saabturbo3 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:34 am
heelcouple wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:24 pm Have had my way with these a fair few times two deffo prefer her bare feet in heels than stockings think I have image of her bare feet in the black ones somewhere if interested.
Would love to tribute your wife if you are interested
Yeah very interested message me
Heelcouple0

Re: Wife’s heels and story-update

Post by Heelcouple0 »

Hi

It’s jubilee weekend in so that can only mean one thing.

Drunk footjobs from the wife!!

She’s already told me she is getting really drunk this weekend so it’s about time I updated the page I think.

Any suggestions of what should do to her gorgeous feet once the party is over and she is asleep?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shannonjane

Re: Wife’s heels and story-update

Post by shannonjane »

Heelcouple0 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:10 pm Hi

It’s jubilee weekend in so that can only mean one thing.

Drunk footjobs from the wife!!

She’s already told me she is getting really drunk this weekend so it’s about time I updated the page I think.

Any suggestions of what should do to her gorgeous feet once the party is over and she is asleep?
My God that's sexy pair of heels, more pics please