Hot enough for onlyfan

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Opentoefan

Hot enough for onlyfan

Post by Opentoefan »

My friend came to me and said she has been considering making an onlyfan account for foot fetish. What do you guys think? Her feet hot enough?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Opentoefan

Re: Hot enough for onlyfan

Post by Opentoefan »

New photo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Feetskeeter

Post by Feetskeeter »

She should rent her shoes out to guys who wanna cum on them and see her wear them after...
KaleidoSoles

Post by KaleidoSoles »

Last edited by KaleidoSoles on Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read my stories on Wattpad! @KaleidoscopeSole

https://kaleidoscopesoles.wordpress.com
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

Girls usually just focus and like the tops of their feet, while most guys who are into this are looking at the bottom and specially the heels.
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 3.000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

No. But i guess to each his own