Shoejob Footjob while fucking

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

droid1959

Shoejob Footjob while fucking

Post by droid1959 »

Anyone else have a fantasy of fucking your partners feet, in nylons and or shoes, heels or flats, while she is fucked on her back by another guy?

I've had this fantasy of watching my wife enjoying another cock, she's on her back spread wide with the guy pumping into her. From behind him I take her feet (either in nylons or pantyhose and shoes) and hold them together to fuck her feet, fuck her shoes on her feet. cumming all over her feet and shoes while she is cumming getting fucked.
Last edited by droid1959 on Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
gfluvsheels6

Re: Shoejo whole fucking

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Absolutely!!

Also fantasize about 2 guys jerking off on my wifes feet as I'm fucking her. Damn it's hot

Also, kissing and sticking her toes and kissing her feet in shoes while shes getting fucked.
lonewolf722

Re: Shoejob Footjob while fucking

Post by lonewolf722 »

Well I dont prefer watching...I like to do myslef but only us.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

I fantasize bbc gangbang where each of her holes are filled balls deep while I cum into her heels. Then they all finish each cumming into her heels and make her put them on. She walks in then with cum sloshing around and dripping out.
Rita

Re: Shoejo whole fucking

Post by Rita »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:34 am Absolutely!!

Also fantasize about 2 guys jerking off on my wifes feet as I'm fucking her. Damn it's hot

Also, kissing and sticking her toes and kissing her feet in shoes while shes getting fucked.
Real life is real life, but dream like me, my feet and 2 or more guys? Hot fantasy :twisted:
Unfortunatelly not for my husband, he's jelaous :roll:
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

Certainly a sexy fantasy! Definitely love the idea of that, especially if flats and nylons are involved
jackoffj

Post by jackoffj »

Yes I’m trying to find videos like that.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

shoefreak wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:04 am I fantasize bbc gangbang where each of her holes are filled balls deep while I cum into her heels. Then they all finish each cumming into her heels and make her put them on. She walks in then with cum sloshing around and dripping out.
Look up world's biggest footjob gangbang with Brittany Andrews...100+ guys cum in her clear heels then she puts them on....so much cum it squirts out of her toe cleavage!!
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

I want to see this with my wife. We do swing from time to time, with both men and women, and we haven't found any others who are into feet as much as I am. I always wanted to watch someone sucking her toes while they're fucking. Short of that, I love to suck her toes while she gets fucked by another guy. I have seen a guy come on her feet when he was finished, but only because I asked him to shoot there. I would love to see a guy do that of his own accord, and not because I asked him to.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

FLshoeguy wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:26 am I want to see this with my wife. We do swing from time to time, with both men and women, and we haven't found any others who are into feet as much as I am. I always wanted to watch someone sucking her toes while they're fucking. Short of that, I love to suck her toes while she gets fucked by another guy. I have seen a guy come on her feet when he was finished, but only because I asked him to shoot there. I would love to see a guy do that of his own accord, and not because I asked him to.
Well then we definitely need to hang out. I also would love to do and see the same things. I would definitely love to f*** your wife with you and come all over her feet and her shoes. Would love for both of us to spunk on her feet at the same time as well. I would also love to be a part of a shoe b****** with multiple guys coming all over my wife or your wife's feet and shoes. Unfortunately my wife would not be up for it. Let's chat on Kik have family in South Florida and would definitely be interested in meeting up.

Shoecumcplny on kik