Do you buy heels for your daughter?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

macray

Do you buy heels for your daughter?

Post by macray »

My girlfriend knows that I'm in to heels and I've bought heels for her many times, but she's not wearing them at all. So I stopped now because she doesn't like to wear or have interest for heels.

I have no kids but was thinking about when I have, specially if you have a daughter what do you do when she's older and maybe get a interest for heels?
I would totally support it, but probably not my girlfriend.

So do you buy heels for your daughter or boots? Have you got in to discussion with your partner cause of it?
Richie

Re: Do you buy heels for your daughter?

Post by Richie »

I would buy heels for my daughter but I would never use them for my fetish. My wife’s heels is a different story, but never my daughters shoes.
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

i totally agree Richie that would just be very weird and wrong, wife is a different story as shes your lover but never you own daughter, if it were a step daughter then its also a different story but of course legal age only over 18 anything younger is wrong
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

Yes I always buy heels for my step daughter, she doesn't know about my fetish but she knows I like heels and always asks me for my opinion on heels she likes.