Amazing Aussie feet - Minnieallison13

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

italianboots

Re: Amazing Aussie feet - Minnieallison13

Post by italianboots »

WOW.....this isnt 'next level'......its next 20 levels :shock: :D

Cant wait to see and hear more from you guys.

The chef having a quick perv at you in those super sexy heels/long legs combo...........imagine if he knew what was inside them!!!!

I hope work involves lots of long sweaty days in high heels for you Minnie?? :) :)
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

You bet it does! Just wait until you find out what she plans to wear to work this week.. my cock is aching!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Best thread EVER :D
Minnieallison13

Post by Minnieallison13 »

italianboots wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:45 am WOW.....this isnt 'next level'......its next 20 levels :shock: :D

The chef having a quick perv at you in those super sexy heels/long legs combo...........imagine if he knew what was inside them!!!!

I hope work involves lots of long sweaty days in high heels for you Minnie?? :) :)
The only thing he would want to serve me for dinner would be a hot load of his cum all over my feet in those heels..

Yessss! I walk around so much at work so my feet get so so super slippery from my sweat and there’s nothing that feels better than melted sticky cum on my soles and between all my soft little toes. :P

I left a pair of my heels I wore all day under my desk at work today. What would you do with them if you saw them sitting there knowing my soft sweaty feet were in them all day? :shock:
Minnieallison13 😘
Minnieallison13

Who would leave me a surprise in them for when I slide them on in the morning? 8) :wink: :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Minnieallison13 😘
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Oh my god... you did it!!!! You bet any of us would unload our nuts into your heels... only to see your soft sexy soles slide into our thick sticky nut :lol: :lol: :lol:
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

I think a surprise could be arranged.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Minnieallison13 post_id=1094637 time=1619608571 user_id=108649]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1094381 time=1619462711 user_id=2803]
WOW.....this isnt 'next level'......its next 20 levels :shock: :D

[/quote]

The only thing he would want to serve me for dinner would be a hot load of his cum all over my feet in those heels..

Yessss! I walk around so much at work so my feet get so so super slippery from my sweat and there’s nothing that feels better than melted sticky cum on my soles and between all my soft little toes. :P

I left a pair of my heels I wore all day under my desk at work today. What would you do with them if you saw them sitting there knowing my soft sweaty feet were in them all day? :shock:
[/quote]

.....what would I do with them?..........your feet in them all day and left under your desk??......well, I'll show ya exactly what I'd do to them :wink:
Minnieallison13

YES PLEASE! Hot thick sticky cum is exactly the type of surprise I’d want to find in them!

I was already so sweaty and slippery in your cummed heels again by my 9.00am meeting :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Minnieallison13 😘
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

That is so fucking hot.. at work dangling in cummed louboutins!!!!

After watching your clips... i blew a huge load into your next pair!