Amazing Aussie feet - Minnieallison13

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

bellybash

Re: Amazing Aussie feet - Minnieallison13

Post by bellybash »

I think I died and went to heaven with this thread. Fuck you're hot girl! :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=bellybash post_id=1095800 time=1620152535 user_id=36978]
I think I died and went to heaven with this thread. Fuck you're hot girl! :twisted:
[/quote]

x2.....what he said!! :D :D :D :shock:
Minnieallison13

Post by Minnieallison13 »

italianboots wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 10:45 am
bellybash wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 10:22 am I think I died and went to heaven with this thread. Fuck you're hot girl! :twisted:
x2.....what he said!! :D :D :D :shock:
Haha oh thanks you two!! 😉 and you’re just seeing a little snip here.. the videos and pics I send to Supercheap at work in my sexy office outfits and heels would make you drool! 😘
Minnieallison13 😘
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Minnie.. sorry ive been so busy! But i havent stopped thinking about your hot clips... will be hoping to chat very soon so i can unload so much thick warm cum for your soft sweaty soles :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Minnieallison13

supercheap454 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:27 am Minnie.. sorry ive been so busy! But i havent stopped thinking about your hot clips... will be hoping to chat very soon so i can unload so much thick warm cum for your soft sweaty soles :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hey 😘 You don’t ever need to apologise to me, I’ll be here just thinking about your cummy heels on my feet. I want to feel you again on my soles so badly.
Minnieallison13 😘
flats

Post by flats »

Minnieallison13 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:47 am
flats wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:31 am
Minnieallison13 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:47 pm
Shoe Fetishist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:04 pm Amazing content! What state is she from? Any body shots in office wear?
Thank you!
I think we might be close by 😳 contact me on reddit or Snapchat Shoe Fetishist:
Minnieallison13
Hi Minnie, just tried searching for you on Reddit but no luck.

Amazing feet you have and thank you for indulging us, they look incredible in Louboutins, defintely wank worthy!

I think I'd be stuck in my place at your office, couldn't be walking around with a throb on.
Hi,
Oh, my reddit profile is the same username: Minnieallison13. I hope you can find me.
Thank you so much.

Maybe I could help relieve that throb for you. If I saw you walking past with a bulge I would be thinking about whether you’d want to pull me into the bathroom and cum all over my heels and in between my arches and soles of my heels. 😜
If you don't mind doing it every day then I'll gladly slide my cock between your arches and soles and cum all over your heels and feet. Absolute perfection.

Just found you on reddit too so will be following with interest. :D
Minnieallison13

I don’t mind at all :P
Minnieallison13 😘
Minnieallison13

Do you like the way your iriza 120’s look on my feet Supercheap? :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Minnieallison13 😘
Shoe Fetishist

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

Beautiful toe cleavage, makes me want to lick your toes 😋
flats

Post by flats »

Minnieallison13 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 2:57 am Do you like the way your iriza 120’s look on my feet Supercheap? :wink:
Well that's an erection that's not going down any time soon, incredible.