Sexy Sandals

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

snapcase

Re: Sexy Sandals

Post by snapcase »

Awsome Hot, thx for sharing
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Too hot
Pheels

Post by Pheels »

These are the other Sandals I reheeled for her, she started wearing them again.

Here is a video showing the sweat stains
[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/xXQZBNnZvxM[/YOUTUBE]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Damn u i wanked on her feet
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

droid1959 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:36 pm Fantastic sexy arch show, I really want to push my hard cock under her foot in those sexy sandals. She wears to so well, gets me hard immediately!
Mmmmmmmm yes I agree!! Right thru that arch while wearing them! Done that before.. makes me cum hard and fast!!
Pheels

Post by Pheels »

She is wearing these again. These shoes had a nice smell to them and you can see the sweat stains she put in them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

So hot. Us she aware
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Very hot post. Love those red sandals and her feet in. You have to cum all over and share
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Post more of her feet damn
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut