Miss Ginger’s adventures [upd. Jan 13th]

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Martinpumplover

Re: Miss Ginger’s adventures [upd. Dec 24th]

Post by Martinpumplover »

After I received the boots back from her right before Christmas, I left them in the basement dry.

Yesterday, I tried to clean them using a stiff house hold brush.

The hard dried mud have been removed, but of course still some dried mud is left in the leathers crevasses. She even lost a heel tip during the muddy walk.

My plan was to clean them totally inside out with water and cleaning supplies before myself would enjoy these beauties again. But… I couldn’t resist it.

supercheap454

Re: Miss Ginger’s adventures [upd. Jan 13th]

Post by supercheap454 »

Oh yes!!!!
stiefeltraeger

Re: Miss Ginger’s adventures [upd. Dec 24th]

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Martinpumplover wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:03 pm After I received the boots back from her right before Christmas, I left them in the basement dry.

Yesterday, I tried to clean them using a stiff house hold brush.

The hard dried mud have been removed, but of course still some dried mud is left in the leathers crevasses. She even lost a heel tip during the muddy walk.

My plan was to clean them totally inside out with water and cleaning supplies before myself would enjoy these beauties again. But… I couldn’t resist it.

no need for cleaning them perfectly, better to use a special cleaningliquid to let this dry on and in these horny boots