Friend looking for some fans

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mflorest3

Re: Friend looking for some fans

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmmmmm she has some very hot looking heels and feet!!
Tx_heel_lvr

Post by Tx_heel_lvr »

She started her page & working on build up her content. Her is a preview of some pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Tx_heel_lvr on Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sexy Heels $$$....Lovely Ladies Unforgetable....Lovely Ladies FckN in Sexy Heels Priceless!!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

She know. She ever wesr them out in public with ur cum
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Damn exquisite feet :shock:
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Well she’s not going to have any problems finding fans! Hid her feet are nice! & in heels, my god does she know soooo many guys would love to drop a load in her heels while she’s wearing them?!
Maybe get some pics of her squirting lotion into her arches in those cream pumps & black strappy heels!
Shrunkenmannthegrass

Post by Shrunkenmannthegrass »

Tx_heel_lvr wrote: ↑Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:20 pm A friend wants to know what you guys think? :?: She is setting up a fans page. She asked me to help with photo/video shoots. She noticed the hard on I had when we took these pics. :P I told her I was trying to be professional. She giggled & smiled. Its getting me hard think about it again :D
Omg id love to save up like 2 weeks worth of little guys to cum all in those nude/beige closedtoed heels..please cum in them then have her wear themπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘£πŸ‘ πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
Privateer125

Post by Privateer125 »

She has really cute feet and heels. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Shrunkenmannthegrass wrote: ↑Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:40 pm
Tx_heel_lvr wrote: ↑Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:20 pm A friend wants to know what you guys think? :?: She is setting up a fans page. She asked me to help with photo/video shoots. She noticed the hard on I had when we took these pics. :P I told her I was trying to be professional. She giggled & smiled. Its getting me hard think about it again :D
Omg id love to save up like 2 weeks worth of little guys to cum all in those nude/beige closedtoed heels..please cum in them then have her wear themπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘£πŸ‘ πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
YES. Do it. I'm going to do the same. We would love to see it
Rome

Post by Rome »

Awesome stuff. If she wants more fans though, I'd recommend getting a little more content up first than just 15 pics. That's a $1 per pic at the moment.
Privateer125

Post by Privateer125 »

She has really cute feet and love the heels. πŸ‘ πŸ˜