I will take a photo of my hard cock over a civilian photo of your wife, colleague, etc.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Lulinek90

I will take a photo of my hard cock over a civilian photo of your wife, colleague, etc.

Post by Lulinek90 »

Hi, I love beautifully dressed women in boots, pumps and if they also have a leather skirt or coat, it's a top. If you would like to see how excited I am, your wife, colleague, friend would like to take a picture of my hard big cock over her photo and send it back to you or put it in the gallery. Write to the email QVX@seznam.cz or here. I look forward to.
Lulinek90

Re: I will take a photo of my hard cock over a civilian photo of your wife, colleague, etc.

Post by Lulinek90 »

🤫🤫🤫
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lulinek90

Re: I will take a photo of my hard cock over a civilian photo of your wife, colleague, etc.

Post by Lulinek90 »

🤫
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Loveclosedtoe

Post by Loveclosedtoe »

Can you share the raw image too so others can do the same?
Lulinek90

Post by Lulinek90 »

:twisted:
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

My cousin Stephanie would really like some of your ball snot on her face, in her tea, and on her boots...
160095774_10164953182815176_7767187145184597160_n.jpg