Onlyfans models

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Voolvo

Onlyfans models

Post by Voolvo »

Hey there does anyone know models in onlyfans that sharing foot fetish and foot jobs with cum please add them here
Insertcock

Re: Onlyfans models

Post by Insertcock »

Dinefeet
Feetbyfalliie
Aminasolemarie
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
samsonite

Post by samsonite »

Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

She does footjobs but doesn't have anyone to do it with
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Oli38

Post by Oli38 »

Jewel

Post by Jewel »

lol i had an onlyfans for about a month... they closed my account because it was too... extreme (some of my cock trample clips are a bit.... brutal and there can be a little blood but if its not bleeding when your done you did it wrong lol) but i found a home on AVN Stars... here is mine and there are others there too that do foot and shoe jobs among other fetish related things :) https://stars.avn.com/forgottengem
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

I sure wish we could see those pictures, and I sure wish I could pay you a visit.
Pumadude69

Post by Pumadude69 »

Jewel wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:33 am lol i had an onlyfans for about a month... they closed my account because it was too... extreme (some of my cock trample clips are a bit.... brutal and there can be a little blood but if its not bleeding when your done you did it wrong lol) but i found a home on AVN Stars... here is mine and there are others there too that do foot and shoe jobs among other fetish related things :) https://stars.avn.com/forgottengem
Do you have pics and videos of you crushing with your sneakers?
taradocross

Post by taradocross »

Brasil
Homem
Hetero
Mais gosto de vestir salto altos de mulheres em bazar brechos e lojas amo gozar nos saltos da minha esposa vestir eles
Batalhando para ser corno
Me conheça sou uma pessoa legal
Tx_heel_lvr

Post by Tx_heel_lvr »

https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=83748

Here is a post I made of my friend's fans page with pics & link.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sexy Heels $$$....Lovely Ladies Unforgetable....Lovely Ladies FckN in Sexy Heels Priceless!!