Beige low heels worn for 9 hours a day

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Pheels

Re: Beige low heels worn for 9 hours a day

Post by Pheels »

I have them back now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Sweet! How's that smell??
Pheels

Post by Pheels »

The smell is nice not too strong she is wearing the sports shoes I bought her now also cute
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pheels

Post by Pheels »

This is from when I first gave them to her. She wants the same pair in black
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Fuck and cum inside them
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I love it when a woman expresses her sexuality wearing pumps just like these, especially if she is wearing any form of nylons on her feet. So sexy, would love to have those heels over my shoulders while I'm filling her pussy.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmm fucking hot pumps!!! I would blow my load in them after and before going to work!!
Pheels

Post by Pheels »

droid1959 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:01 am I love it when a woman expresses her sexuality wearing pumps just like these, especially if she is wearing any form of nylons on her feet. So sexy, would love to have those heels over my shoulders while I'm filling her pussy.
I did that with another girl with these heels
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

well tell her those pumps compliment her feet and legs very well, stroking hot. I like the pics of her showing some toe cleavage and that pic of her legs crossed showing that sexy shoe foot/pussy arch, very hot. Ask her how often she notices guys checking out her legs, feet and heels, especially when she wears nylons. I told my wife that and she was surprised when she started to notice it. Those style of pumps, over the shoulders while she has nylons or pantyhose on is SO good for the wonderful sweet scents, make me pump harder every time my wife does it.
Pheels

Post by Pheels »

With hose