FORUM UPDATE

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

FORUM UPDATE

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi All.
It was necessary to update the forum software. Please excuse the color change. To simplify the process and reduce chance of issues, I'm using default settings for now. For the first couple of days the forum may be slow. It should speed up after that. Please do let me know if anything is not working for you.
Thanks and Happy New Year All!
Wetshoe
immarc_b

Re: FORUM UPDATE

Post by immarc_b »

Dear Wetshoe,

can you tell if there are special instructions for posting a picture from flickr? It does not seem to work for me.
Thanks Marc
The higher the shaft, the better
Richie

Post by Richie »

Thank you! I really love the new look and the postings are processed much faster than before.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

immarc_b wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:08 pm Dear Wetshoe,

can you tell if there are special instructions for posting a picture from flickr? It does not seem to work for me.
Thanks Marc
If you are able to post pics from other sites, its probably because Flickr has code on their site which prevents you from posting to other sites. The only way would be to download it to your computer and upload it here or upload it elsewhere and link to it there. Please do keep in mind the copyright issues.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Richie wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:49 am Thank you! I really love the new look and the postings are processed much faster than before.
Great to hear. Thanks for the feedback!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Many thanks for all that you do for the board Wetshoe, and a Happy New Year to you.
Richie

Post by Richie »

shoddy90 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:50 am Many thanks for all that you do for the board Wetshoe, and a Happy New Year to you.
I agree and sorry, a belated happy new year to you, wetshoe. Great forum, best ever re shoe fetish. I was there when it started and that was before you have to register. My profile says 2004 but it’s longer than that. On the other side, wow, already 17 years since I registered.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Thanks Richie. And everyone else too. Really makes me happy that you guys enjoy this place.

Happy New Year!
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Is that possible to have a https forum ? The update brings this ? Thank you
And happy new year !
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Not sure that would work with the forum software. Curious. Why do you feel that would be helpful in this case?