My wife's pointy heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ronberg

Re: My wife's pointy heels

Post by ronberg »

johnson90 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:58 pm
ronberg wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:52 pm Hi,

had dinner with my wife this evening at home (I was chef de cuisine). She wore her new 500€ leather pants with her black high heels. Could not get my eyes off her...

She has also some nice boots, see here:
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 92#p926692

More pics to follow, if you are interested.
Damn did you cum on her feet&shoes?
No, as I said she does not allow me to cum on her feet to date. But perhaps things will change. I came on her landing strip and she spread out my semen in her pubic hair.

This morning, I grabbed some older shoes and ejaculated on them. Hope you guys enyjoy it.

I will not be able to make regular posts as other users do because my wife is not as cooperative as their partners. But whenever I can make some shots, I will share with you... And if you are intersted, I can post some photos of other hot high heels she has.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

I also took her high heels from Satuday and the leather pants, placed them in our bed and masturbated while taking a big breath from the soles and from the ultra soft nappa leather. Perhaps you guys also like the smell of patent leather shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jhon

Post by jhon »

Nice Cumshots On Her Hot Heels :oops: :oops: :twisted:
indianboy

Post by indianboy »

Hot heels ! Nice job ;)
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Could you blast a pair of her nylons?
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Don't hesitate to let your wife know how her sexy feet turn you on so much that you'd enjoy thrusting between them . Until we met my gal had never had anyone pay attention to her feet, toes, nylons/pantyhose, shoes. She has said she enjoys watching me fuck her feet, my hard cock thrusting between her soles or arches. Quite often now she'll grab my hard cock with her feet and make me stroke off a load while she watches.

Part of the key to success is letting her/telling her to take control of my cock with her feet.
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

My advice is to keep asking for a foot job. It isn’t perverse
If she will let you cum on her face then feet aren’t out of bounds surely. Just explain to her how much of a turn on it is. As droid said empower her. I have told my wife basically a nylon foot job is the key to the city. If there is one thing your wife absolutely gags for just explain that the foot job or cumming on her feet or in her heels or whatever else it may be is your thing. I am going to ask for 12 foot jobs for Christmas lol. Good luck. Post some more of your gorgeous wife we all want to see more of her.
Happy Holidays Yellowpanda8
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Well done.
Great photos.
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

Thank you all for your comments! That was really encouraging.

Here a picture from yesterday's evening. She wore her black pointy heels although I hoped she would put on her nude patents heels. We had a nice evening, she also rubbed my cock with her heels and I came on her nylons.

I would love to share better and more pics with you but she is not into making pics while we are having sex. Neither does she like posing as other partners do here in the forum. Therefore, I cannot provide a bunch of photos but will certainly share some from time to time.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

woow my friend, she looks so sexy with those heels and leather pants... she has nice legs, it is obvious...

if she doesnt let you take photos, why dont you think of setting a small hidden camera and record all the action ? afterwards you can cut or edit the parts you want