My wife's pointy heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ronberg

My wife's pointy heels

Post by ronberg »

Hi,

had dinner with my wife this evening at home (I was chef de cuisine). She wore her new 500€ leather pants with her black high heels. Could not get my eyes off her...

She has also some nice boots, see here:
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 92#p926692

More pics to follow, if you are interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
reebok_luvr

Re: My wife's pointy heels

Post by reebok_luvr »

WOW, she needs a nice stomach for a footstool while you clean the bottom of those sexy heels.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Sure, i am mega interested! would love to know what happened
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

Well, we had dinner and afterwards we had sex. She let her shoes on and I was allowed to suck the heels while we did it. She also rubbed my penis with her shoes. It was amazing and I really enjoyed it.
Unfortunately, she has not yet agreed to let me cum on her shoes (they are expensive), but perhaps I can convince her in the future. I would also like to cum on her pants but she won't allow that either as they are also expensive. Let's see whether I can progress to the next step.
Apart from that, I am very happy that she dresses like this. When we came together, she wore more usual stuff, but I was able to turn her around a bit. Had a nice discussion with "tothepoint" who discusses something similar in this forum.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

it sounds like she is willing to please you, how about buying some heels that only get used in the bedroom?
nadtg

Post by nadtg »

How do her shoes smell? Can you upload pictures of her shoes without her wearing it?
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Does your wife let you cum on her feet. My wife on occasion will let me cum on her feet. Sometimes bare sometimes socks and when the stars line up all over her nylons or pantyhose.
If you get those pictures we all want to see them.
jhon

Post by jhon »

Very Horny Mm In Leather And High Heels :oops: :oops: :twisted:
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

Thanks for all your comments! :D

I guess I have to lower some (but not all) expectations.
yellowpanda8 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:43 am Does your wife let you cum on her feet. My wife on occasion will let me cum on her feet. Sometimes bare sometimes socks and when the stars line up all over her nylons or pantyhose.
If you get those pictures we all want to see them.
She does not yet. It's a curious thing because she lets me cum on her belly, on her landing strip and on her face. But when I once asked to cum on her feet, she said: "That's perverse!" (...)
In addition, she does not like to make photos during and after intercourse. That is why there might be more photos like the one I already published than those superb views other users can provide. Still, I am working on that front...
dangeroussail wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:27 am it sounds like she is willing to please you, how about buying some heels that only get used in the bedroom?
That is a good idea, perhaps this will work. It remains to be seen whether she agrees on a photo session.
nadtg wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:04 am How do her shoes smell? Can you upload pictures of her shoes without her wearing it?
They have only a very slight smell but a very tasty one. I will make photos of her shoes tomorrow when I am alone at home.
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

ronberg wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:52 pm Hi,

had dinner with my wife this evening at home (I was chef de cuisine). She wore her new 500€ leather pants with her black high heels. Could not get my eyes off her...

She has also some nice boots, see here:
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 92#p926692

More pics to follow, if you are interested.
Damn did you cum on her feet&shoes?