My wife's pointy heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

rigilover

Re: My wife's pointy heels

Post by rigilover »

She's very hot :lol: :lol:
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Sneak a picture of her getting dressed etc. Would love to see those nylons.
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

ronberg wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:00 am
johnson90 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:58 pm
ronberg wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:52 pm Hi,

had dinner with my wife this evening at home (I was chef de cuisine). She wore her new 500€ leather pants with her black high heels. Could not get my eyes off her...

She has also some nice boots, see here:
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 92#p926692

More pics to follow, if you are interested.
Damn did you cum on her feet&shoes?
No, as I said she does not allow me to cum on her feet to date. But perhaps things will change. I came on her landing strip and she spread out my semen in her pubic hair.

This morning, I grabbed some older shoes and ejaculated on them. Hope you guys enyjoy it.

I will not be able to make regular posts as other users do because my wife is not as cooperative as their partners. But whenever I can make some shots, I will share with you... And if you are intersted, I can post some photos of other hot high heels she has.
Oh ok nice...i hope she let you soon mate good luck!!
SLBBoots

Post by SLBBoots »

So hot.... those leather pants must feel nice on your cock too..
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

ronberg wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:00 am
johnson90 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:58 pm
ronberg wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:52 pm Hi,

had dinner with my wife this evening at home (I was chef de cuisine). She wore her new 500€ leather pants with her black high heels. Could not get my eyes off her...

She has also some nice boots, see here:
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 92#p926692

More pics to follow, if you are interested.
Damn did you cum on her feet&shoes?
No, as I said she does not allow me to cum on her feet to date. But perhaps things will change. I came on her landing strip and she spread out my semen in her pubic hair.

This morning, I grabbed some older shoes and ejaculated on them. Hope you guys enyjoy it.

I will not be able to make regular posts as other users do because my wife is not as cooperative as their partners. But whenever I can make some shots, I will share with you... And if you are intersted, I can post some photos of other hot high heels she has.
Loved how you commed on those shoes, this is gonna be really stained just the way i like it
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

Another exciting evening with my wife. I am very sorry for the bad quality of the photo but you can perhaps spot the extraordinary high heels of her boots. And I am sure her nylons fans of this forum will enjoy the pic as well (she wore a lingerie belt and a very tight string which barely covered her landing strip).
We had an intense fuck, I love taking her with her boots on and smelling at the leather, licking along the heels.

I will make some pictures of me cumming on her boots if you are interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Wow ! This is an amazing post. Your wife is very attractif. I wish to see some more pics of herself. The heels are so hot. I would love to licxk and sniff them. And i adore what you did to the older pair. Sometimes i do the same in the shower with my wifes older heels and then i add a big load inside. Keep on posting
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Wow she is really beautiful. Would love to see a picture of her feet in nylons. Looking fwd to the pics. Can you include her nylons. Did she give you a little foot action in her nylons.
I’m still trying to get my holiday foot job. Best of luck
a7aca

Post by a7aca »

Beautiful wife and love those black heels. keep posting !!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Beautiful shoes, boots and wife!

Thankyou for sharing with us.