My wife's pointy heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

phoselover

Re: My wife's pointy heels

Post by phoselover »

ronberg wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:11 am Another exciting evening with my wife. I am very sorry for the bad quality of the photo but you can perhaps spot the extraordinary high heels of her boots. And I am sure her nylons fans of this forum will enjoy the pic as well (she wore a lingerie belt and a very tight string which barely covered her landing strip).
We had an intense fuck, I love taking her with her boots on and smelling at the leather, licking along the heels.

I will make some pictures of me cumming on her boots if you are interested.
Love the black stockings and boots!!
willsmith2020

Post by willsmith2020 »

Love this post. Please post more! Maybe a shot of her shoe collection?
mmn

Post by mmn »

I love that she knows the heels turn you on and that she leaves them on when giving you sex :D Does she also wear them out?

And it’s great that she dresses up including heels for a date night in! Your relationship must be very strong! Don’t worry about her shyness in pictures or not liking you to cum on her heels.. I think you have a great thing going regardless!
ronberg wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:06 am Well, we had dinner and afterwards we had sex. She let her shoes on and I was allowed to suck the heels while we did it. She also rubbed my penis with her shoes. It was amazing and I really enjoyed it.
Unfortunately, she has not yet agreed to let me cum on her shoes (they are expensive), but perhaps I can convince her in the future. I would also like to cum on her pants but she won't allow that either as they are also expensive. Let's see whether I can progress to the next step.
Apart from that, I am very happy that she dresses like this. When we came together, she wore more usual stuff, but I was able to turn her around a bit. Had a nice discussion with "tothepoint" who discusses something similar in this forum.
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

Thanks to you all for your comments which really keep up my motivation to post more!
willsmith2020 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:24 pm Love this post. Please post more! Maybe a shot of her shoe collection?
I will do that next week, I promise!
mmn wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:48 pm I love that she knows the heels turn you on and that she leaves them on when giving you sex :D Does she also wear them out?

And it’s great that she dresses up including heels for a date night in! Your relationship must be very strong! Don’t worry about her shyness in pictures or not liking you to cum on her heels.. I think you have a great thing going regardless!
Thank you! I do not exactly know what you mean by "wearing out" but she wears them when we go out but the shoes have only little marks of her feet.
You are right and perhaps some might got me wrong. I am not complaining, I know that we have a wonderful relationship and I am very grateful that she dresses up for me (acutally, this is our way of dealing with Corona. As we were going out every second week [we are parents of two kids, so more is not possible at the moment], this was always a possibility to dress up and to turn us on. But now as going out is not possible, we are making date nights in and I am cooking for her). I was just apologizing to the users here in the forum as I cannot provide a huge amount of pics like other users can.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

my friend, your wife is a real Queen... she has perfect legs and body.... pls continue with more... interested in her nylons, boots and feet as well as her legs
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

You are a very lucky man. Beautiful wife that is still putting in amazing effort into your sex life. Keep posting please.

HNY

Yellowpanda
Heelfanbr

Post by Heelfanbr »

lovely wife and perfect stockings. please post more.
jak0b

Post by jak0b »

ronberg wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:52 pm Hi,

had dinner with my wife this evening at home (I was chef de cuisine). She wore her new 500€ leather pants with her black high heels. Could not get my eyes off her...

She has also some nice boots, see here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=73266&p=926692#p926692

More pics to follow, if you are interested.
This turned me on immediately. At first glance It was looking like her shoes costed 500€, but to find out her pants alone are worth that, and to see how incredible she looks with these heels, which are the perfect balance of sexy and classy... Impossible to resist.
jak0b

Post by jak0b »

Do you lick street dirt from the bottom of her shoes/boots?
jak0b

Post by jak0b »

I have a dumb question! Do you think your wife would enjoy destroying expensive stuff with her expensive black high heels?
I feel like she might enjoy to know that she has so much money on her feet, and that makes her feel powerful somehow.

So I wonder if she would enjoy destroying expensive stuff with them.
It could be fun if you asked her... I wonder what she will say...

Maybe you find it hot too...

Thank you so much for the incredible photos.