Shoe sex toy! (as announced) funding/invest/interest for LIFT OFF!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

klabaudi

Re: SHOE SEX TOY! (as announced) FUNDING/INVEST/ORDERS for LIFT OFF!

Post by klabaudi »

[/quote] We plan for 4 to 5 sizes. But the first release might be only EU 39/US 8.5 and will be very limited. Because of production costs and the risk of lift off or desaster.
If the product is accepted and wanted the range will surely raise in available sizes and models.

We will now work on an opportunity to make pre-orders if you like to make one.

The final time of delivery is not yet clear. first we have to establish funding for production and marketing.
[/quote]

Good and bad news. My girl has size EU 40. Unfortunately the risk they won't fit is too high.
ShoeSexTool

Post by ShoeSexTool »

klabaudi wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:49 am
We plan for 4 to 5 sizes. But the first release might be only EU 39/US 8.5 and will be very limited. Because of production costs and the risk of lift off or desaster.
If the product is accepted and wanted the range will surely raise in available sizes and models.

We will now work on an opportunity to make pre-orders if you like to make one.

The final time of delivery is not yet clear. first we have to establish funding for production and marketing.
[/quote]

Good and bad news. My girl has size EU 40. Unfortunately the risk they won't fit is too high.
[/quote]

Dear klabaudi, I can assure you that the open form of the 39 will very adaptable at least up to size 40. Still they are sandal shoes. So there will be very low boundaries through shaft material as we want to make it very sexy with straps that can be adjusted. We really appreciate your feedback!
The worlds one and only shoe for love with feet.
ShoeSexTool

Post by ShoeSexTool »

Are there women out there that would buy a sex toy shoe? Comments warmly welcome.
klabaudi

Re: Shoe sex toy! (as announced) funding/invest/interest for LIFT OFF!

Post by klabaudi »

Well, dependent on the price I would either like to buy one shoe (preferably the heel) and/or additionally the wedge for my girlfriend.
ShoeSexTool

Post by ShoeSexTool »

Dear klabaudi, I see and do understand your point well. The price cannot be quoted yet. Because we are not yet able to definitively determine the real production costs due to the order quantities not yet known. There will also have to be a final testing before we enter the market. ;)
It makes a difference whether we produce 200, 2000 or 20,000 pieces. It will still take some time. Please keep with us. We are working hard to get it out to you.
But if you want we can keep you up to date.
Sandalfuck10

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

this heels wil be only wear at home or street to?
deleteme2

Post by deleteme2 »

ShoeSexTool wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:33 am Are there women out there that would buy a sex toy shoe? Comments warmly welcome.
I would buy them for my wife
ShoeSexTool

Post by ShoeSexTool »

Sandalfuck10 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:05 pm this heels wil be only wear at home or street to?
Thank you for asking! We do our best to make it street-fit. ;)
ShoeSexTool

Post by ShoeSexTool »

deleteme2 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:09 pm
ShoeSexTool wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:33 am Are there women out there that would buy a sex toy shoe? Comments warmly welcome.
Great! You can register with us to get informed about the status and when and where to buy!
What shoe size is your wife?
deleteme2

Post by deleteme2 »

ShoeSexTool wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:00 am
deleteme2 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:09 pm
Great! You can register with us to get informed about the status and when and where to buy!
What shoe size is your wife?