Approaching Strangers about their shoes Update Geting Shoes From Strangers!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schoolies

Approaching Strangers about their shoes Update Geting Shoes From Strangers!

Post by schoolies »

Hey all,

Has anyone ever approached a stranger, in real life, about the shoes or anything that they have been wearing? I finally did it. I've always thought about it. I saw a lady in some super sexy black flats, I wanted to ask her if she would sell them to be but I buckled on that. I ended up asking her what brand the shoes were, where they were from and if they were comfortable. She answered everything and seemed cool about it.

Anyone done anything similar?
Last edited by schoolies on Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flickr coming soon...
TOMAN

Re: Approaching Strangers about their shoes

Post by TOMAN »

I've done it seveal times. I once bought a hot girls shoes for $50.00. They were ankle strap sandals mid heel. As soon as I got home I blasted a huge load on them.
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

TOMAN wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:49 am I've done it seveal times. I once bought a hot girls shoes for $50.00. They were ankle strap sandals mid heel. As soon as I got home I blasted a huge load on them.
What did they do after you bought the heels? Did they ask why?
Flickr coming soon...
Kinky Stilettos

Post by Kinky Stilettos »

I'll compliment a woman on her shoes if I find them attractive. Nothing too inappropriate... But yeah I've spoken to lots of women and commented. Had some brilliant replies too.

I've said lines like:

"those shoes are beautiful"
"I love your heels"
"they must be a challenge to walk in"
"they look fun"

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Best reply was to "they must be a challenge to walk in", she replied with, "they're not just for walking in" haha
TOMAN

Post by TOMAN »

schoolies wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:13 pm
TOMAN wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:49 am I've done it seveal times. I once bought a hot girls shoes for $50.00. They were ankle strap sandals mid heel. As soon as I got home I blasted a huge load on them.
What did they do after you bought the heels? Did they ask why?
She asked if I was going to wear them and I told her no, and that was pretty much it.
VapormaxLover

Post by VapormaxLover »

I’ve made the odd throw away comment, but nothing more than that. I wish I had the balls to be a bit more forward.
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Well a little update. So I've taken this to the next level. I've now approached women and used my power of persuasion to convince them to sell me their old shoes. It has been working so well so far. I've had 5 attempts and successfully walked away with 4 pairs so far. The last pair(photos incoming) was a dolled up middle eastern women in some broken sling backs. I saw them, I got a bulge in my pants and I had to have them. Build up the courage to ask her and it was very rewarding. At first she thought she was on some hidden prank show and I assured her we weren't. She then got me to follow her to her car where she removed her shoes and gave them to me. I went to pay her and she said no, you can have them for free because "you look nice and asked nicely and made her day". I was highly aroused then, I couldn't resist but put my hands in her shoes and feel the sweat and moisture in them. I then smelled my fingers and nearly cummed in my pants, they were amazing.

I want to cum them but I won't, I want to enjoy the untainted smell and toe jam inside the shoes. I've got more candid shots and videos of her in them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flickr coming soon...
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Re: Approaching Strangers about their shoes Update Geting Shoes From Strangers!

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Why didn't you ask for her number!?!!!
schoolies

Re: Approaching Strangers about their shoes Update Geting Shoes From Strangers!

Post by schoolies »

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:17 am Why didn't you ask for her number!?!!!
We all have regrets haha. That and she was also maybe 10 - 15 years older than me. The good thing is where I saw her, she must be a regular. Should I run into her again, I'll offer to buy another pair and also ask for her number because I'll need more.
Flickr coming soon...
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

schoolies wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:42 pm ...The last pair(photos incoming) was a dolled up middle eastern women in some broken sling backs. I saw them, I got a bulge in my pants and I had to have them. Build up the courage to ask her and it was very rewarding. At first she thought she was on some hidden prank show and I assured her we weren't. She then got me to follow her to her car where she removed her shoes and gave them to me. I went to pay her and she said no, you can have them for free because "you look nice and asked nicely and made her day". I was highly aroused then, I couldn't resist but put my hands in her shoes and feel the sweat and moisture in them. I then smelled my fingers and nearly cummed in my pants, they were amazing.

I want to cum them but I won't, I want to enjoy the untainted smell and toe jam inside the shoes. I've got more candid shots and videos of her in them.
So, what exactly did you tell her - that you wanted to buy her shoes? And she agreed?