Approaching Strangers about their shoes Update Geting Shoes From Strangers!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

likes2c-crush

Re: Approaching Strangers about their shoes Update Geting Shoes From Strangers!

Post by likes2c-crush »

Reefan1981 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 4:54 pm
likes2c-crush wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:58 pm Oh Heck Yes!!!!! I do it any chance I get when I am shopping by myself!!!!! When I see a lady in a Pair Of High Heels, Wedges, or Sexy Pair of Sneakers (Reebok Princess, Reebok Freestyle, Nike Cortez, or Reebok Freestyle Lo Og).....I will say Excuse Me but I was wondering where you got your shoes from????? My Wife loves wearing stuff like that!!!! I’ve always had Great Responses!!!!!

I Love Wearing Certain Women’s Shoes when I shop by myself.....and I couldn’t tell you how many times I have come up to ladies wearing their Reebok Princess while wearing MY REEBOK FREESTYLE or PRINCESS SHOES and I tell them I like their shoes and pointing out mine to them!!!! Again......All Awesome Responses!!!!
Ever bought a pair from them??

I never bought any from them because I always had my own!! I usually complimented them on their shoes and said I was wearing the same thing and showed them....or if I wasn’t wearing them I would ask wear they bought them and they would always give me info!!!!
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

I have commented on a few women on there shoes. I have never had a bad encounter. Most women say thank you and go on there way. There was this one lady. I was around my mid 20s and she was probably around 50ish. She was a very attractive woman and she had these knee high black boots with a thicker sole and about a 3 inch heel. I had managed to get a look at them several times while we were in the store. She must of noticed me and she turned to look at me. I didn't know what to do so I told her that I liked her boots. She kind of had a smile and said thank you. Then she asked me if I would like to have them wrapped around my head? I knew I was getting a hard on and I knew it was getting to the point that it was very obvious. I didn't know what to do so I told her to have a good day and I walked off. I never seen her again but have thought about that time and wondered if she would of left my huge load on her boots to dry or not?
AndiW

Post by AndiW »

Four years ago I met a daughter with her mother. She tried several strappy sandals in gold and silver. I looked a little bit longer and she asked, which one I would prefer. I answered, that one model has a nice heel and ccolour, but the straps look better on the other. I said, she should buy both of them. The ladies laughed and we went apart. I got hard in a second...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.