Manolo Blahniks

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

lover88

Re: Manolo Blahniks

Post by lover88 »

I mean how you please him with your feet and shoes.. to see him wearing the shoe - on his cock :lol: :lol:
feetinheelsaddict.
Brian222

Post by Brian222 »

Missed y’all. Incredible return. Can’t wait to see the result.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Yes sorry we have been away.....but these friends shoes needed a good session! I just love a man in his little shorts I love it when my heels are his focus of attention. A nice cock on my sexy heels. Watching you....I mean him stroke it and play with my feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
P4ul6inch

Post by P4ul6inch »

Mrs.HB wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:14 am Yes sorry we have been away.....but these friends shoes needed a good session! I just love a man in his little shorts I love it when my heels are his focus of attention. A nice cock on my sexy heels. Watching you....I mean him stroke it and play with my feet.
That looks like heaven
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

So amazingly fucking hot! Absolute dick stiffener!
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Mrs.HB wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:14 am Yes sorry we have been away.....but these friends shoes needed a good session! I just love a man in his little shorts I love it when my heels are his focus of attention. A nice cock on my sexy heels. Watching you....I mean him stroke it and play with my feet.
Your feet look great with those shoes
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

wifey-heels wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:32 am So amazingly fucking hot! Absolute dick stiffener!
Thanks yes a dick stiffener to put under my foot!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
P4ul6inch

Post by P4ul6inch »

Great looking pics beautiful heels and feet and a nice cock
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Do you have any pictures of the owner wearing them? How did you get the chance to wear them?
mcrozy

Post by mcrozy »

The goddess is back, and with a bang too! Hope your feet got covered in hot cum in those sexy heels :)