Manolo Blahniks

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

tombone

Re: Manolo Blahniks

Post by tombone »

Mules are my absolute favorite and you guys are doing it right!!
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Any pics of the owner wearing them?
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

lover88 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:59 pm Holy jesus, this is sexy. Love it how you make him fit. It looks beautiful!
Well.......yes he does fit!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
LouieAldofootman

Post by LouieAldofootman »

Mrs.HB wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:41 am HB erally likes my mules because Hb really likes to put his cock under my foot from behind!
Oh such a lucky cock. These mules are top notch. I would cum myself dry right in that arch
lover88

Post by lover88 »

Woderful. This must feel great for hb. I agree this is the best feeling when the shaft is thightend inside the heeled shoe and the glans is popping out behind the strap.
Btw.. is the wood treated? Otherwise hb's cum would leave marks, since those are your friends shoes as you said in the opening post.. blahniks are really expensive btw.. :twisted: :twisted: alot of girls would be mad if a guy is staining designer mules :mrgreen:
feetinheelsaddict.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Love mules!!! I can lick and eatthe cum out of them :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

How does Mr HB manage to maintain one drop of cum in his system? With you around, teasing, constantly draining anything out of him, my gawd. I'd be drained to blowing dust bunnies around you
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

lover88 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:51 am Woderful. This must feel great for hb. I agree this is the best feeling when the shaft is thightend inside the heeled shoe and the glans is popping out behind the strap.
Btw.. is the wood treated? Otherwise hb's cum would leave marks, since those are your friends shoes as you said in the opening post.. blahniks are really expensive btw.. :twisted: :twisted: alot of girls would be mad if a guy is staining designer mules :mrgreen:
Very expensive.....and very sexy! Yes Hb loves it when his balls rub on the heel pad. I really don't mind a little cum stain on my shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

WOW! Can we talk about how thick his cock is
LouieAldofootman

Post by LouieAldofootman »

So Hot I can only fuck high designer heels ... these would get pumped full..