Manolo Blahniks

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mrs.HB

Manolo Blahniks

Post by Mrs.HB »

Well it's been a long time.....yes this epidemic has got us a little down.....but a friend sent along some slightly worn shoes to brighten my day. Hb just loves when I wear another woman's shoes. I love these sexy little mules! Great fit...perfect size and so comfy! Oh I could just wear them all day and night! (If you know what I mean) Well anyway I was wearing them out and about and when I got home I asked Hb what he thought about them. He was very excited....he loves me in mules. And....they are designer!!! Hope you all like them. What do you think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
dangeroussail

Re: Manolo Blahniks

Post by dangeroussail »

very sexy! cant wait for more
7biro3

Post by 7biro3 »

They look very sexy on you! How do they smell? Would love to see some sheer stockings on your feet with them!
rogerw99

Post by rogerw99 »

Very nice and hot on you! Pls can you show the soles of them?
P4ul6inch

Post by P4ul6inch »

Wow very sexy,I like these heels just because how much of your foot you can see
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

rogerw99 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:38 pm Very nice and hot on you! Pls can you show the soles of them?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rogerw99

Post by rogerw99 »

Very sexy sole... Wish to sniff and lick it
lover88

Post by lover88 »

very sexy. i love these kind of heels.. cant wait to see them in action :P
feetinheelsaddict.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

lover88 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:59 am very sexy. i love these kind of heels.. cant wait to see them in action :P
What ever do you mean?
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Very sexy heels, my compliment and respect. Perfect female weapons to seduce a male, ....