Manolo Blahniks

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mrs.HB

Re: Manolo Blahniks

Post by Mrs.HB »

HB really likes these sexy little heels.....down on his knees....dick out,,,,,lets have some fun! A little lube and work that thick thing he looks so happy as I stroke him.....just staring at my feet and heels
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

HB erally likes my mules because Hb really likes to put his cock under my foot from behind!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lover88

Post by lover88 »

What a huge turn on..
Thats why i like these kind of shoes too.
For a girl kneeling down.. and exposing her soles and the heel mule really invites a man to come from behind and put his cock inbetween.
and i think mules have the best shape for a cock to fuck the shoe. letting the mushroom stick out of the opentoe front .. but hb's cock might be too big for your heels to fit :lol:
feetinheelsaddict.
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Mrs.HB wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:41 am HB erally likes my mules because Hb really likes to put his cock under my foot from behind!
Someday I will experience that!! Looks like a great fit!
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

mcrozy wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:18 am The goddess is back, and with a bang too! Hope your feet got covered in hot cum in those sexy heels :)
Always wanting my feet covered in cum! There is so much more then wearing a sexy pair of mules......when you take them off and make your man expose his cock so you can use these little shoes to pleasure his shaft.
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

I so want you to stroke my cock with these sexy shoes!
lover88

Post by lover88 »

so much fun! wow. keep it going!
feetinheelsaddict.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Someday I will experience that!! Looks like a great fit!
[/quote]

Well we will have to see if it fits? Or do they fit? I'm not sure which is correct. Maybe you all can help?
Doesn't matter as I just love to slide my mules onto his cock......I"ll make it fit!
lover88

Post by lover88 »

Holy jesus, this is sexy. Love it how you make him fit. It looks beautiful!
feetinheelsaddict.
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Absolutly gorgeous, .... Really great pictures, sexy heels and feet, fantastic foot action, just love it!!! A real like!