My waifu and my dreams

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

for the next sessions and as new content, what do you want to see more on this thread ?

A - Nail Art
1%
B - Tabi (traditional japanese socks) and gymnastic shoes
5%
C - Bare footjobs
7%
D - Nylon and socks
6%
E - Anklets and toe rings (jewlery)
4%
F - Cum on feet
17%
G - Yoga pants and leggings
4%
H - Cum in shoes
45%
I - Solo shoes play
12%
J - Other suggestions (please post your ideas)
No votes

Total votes: 109

TabiLover
Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo S.C., Laniakea S.C.

My waifu and my dreams

Post by TabiLover »

Hello everyone ! I'm new here and I was very impressed when I found this this gold mine. So I thought that i could share with you some of my favorite sessions here. I hope it will turn you crazy as I am when I remember or view these treasures. Enjoy ! :D
Last edited by TabiLover on Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:30 pm, edited 15 times in total.
TabiLover
Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo S.C., Laniakea S.C.

Re: My waifu and my dreams

Post by TabiLover »

Here are some samples of what my waifu wears to spice our nights of pleasure. Feel free to comment, and tell me which shoes are you favorites by ranking them according to your personnal taste, and I will upload more indepth albums for each one of them based on the most requested ones first. I hope you enjoy !
DSC_3190.jpg
DSC_0182.jpg
DSC_0110.jpg
DSC_0256.jpg
DSC_3072.jpg
DSC_0279.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TabiLover on Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
mozi2

Post by mozi2 »

I love the comments on the storird behind each pair of shoes. Really Cool! What's her size? She has really sexy feet lucky dude. What's your typical sessions like? Share pics with us. Any Flat beach sandals or flip flops that she wears? cool thread can't wait for more!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow, your wife has incredible legs and feet. I really dig the first picture of the flats...flats are my all time favorite!!
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

Waifu is 3D...

Im disappointed, son
Boobles

Post by Boobles »

Definitely would love to see the black flats album first I absolutely love classic black flats and those are sexy :oops: Second would be the devious heels as they make your wife's already sexy feet pop out even more with the heel and arch of the shoes :twisted:
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

Give us more of the "Devious"!! Cover her feet with cum...
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Hi everyone ! So as the majority requested, give you what you were asking me for, seems most of you were quite excited about the flats so here we go ! Enjoy !! Please let me know which shoe session you want to see for the next round (go check the previous post where I show all the choices available now). Also I wanted to let know that we will spend a little bit on a more professionnal shooting equipement which means lights, stands, and it would be nice if we can do multi-angle. So we decided to buy a 4K gopro and some second hand smartphones to film our sessions without having to stop us in the middle of the action just to take pictures. Anyway, stay tuned as we upgrade the "home-studio" and I learn how to do nice montages that will make you and me cum anytime. We are still looking for some ways to make it enjoyable for us first, but for you too. Until taht I an only give some low resolution photos (and some films if you are a good boy). Let's call that a little cliffhanger for the next updates! Happy loads to you !
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

DSC_3189.jpg
DSC_3190.jpg
DSC_3191.jpg
DSC_3192.jpg
DSC_3193.jpg
DSC_3195.jpg
DSC_3197.jpg
DSC_3199.jpg
DSC_3200.jpg
DSC_3201.jpg
DSC_0195.jpg
DSC_0196.jpg
DSC_0197.jpg
DSC_0198.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TabiLover on Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

8) :twisted: :roll:
Last edited by TabiLover on Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.