Is that a shoejob?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Is that a shoejob?

Yes
78%
No
17%
Not sure
5%

Total votes: 463

sluttyboy

Is that a shoejob?

Post by sluttyboy »

Hi guys, what do you think of this kind of shoesex with a woman involved?

sluttyboy

Re: Is that a shoejob?

Post by sluttyboy »

droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I voted no, as to me a shoejob is my cock between her shoes while she wears them. But, I'm not saying what she is doing is not fucking sexy or hot, or that I wouldn't love to have that done to me. I'd be blasting off a load in no time.
sluttyboy

Post by sluttyboy »

droid1959 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:52 am I voted no, as to me a shoejob is my cock between her shoes while she wears them. But, I'm not saying what she is doing is not fucking sexy or hot, or that I wouldn't love to have that done to me. I'd be blasting off a load in no time.
Thanks for your detailed reply!

rogerw99

Post by rogerw99 »

Sorry men.. where I can find this video? I love it... I wish to buy it but I can't found in that store ... pls help me!
sluttyboy

Post by sluttyboy »

rogerw99 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:30 am Sorry men.. where I can find this video? I love it... I wish to buy it but I can't found in that store ... pls help me!
These are just some previews. I will publish this clip when I find time to edit it. I will let you know when it’s available.
rogerw99

Post by rogerw99 »

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ty!
ff17

Post by ff17 »

Altough not fully correct in definition of masturbation, this could be a "masturbation with shoe".

More precisely, it would be a "shoe jerking" or "shoe jerkoff" , lol. Or simply "shoewank" , easiest and shortest to pronounce, haha.

Once I got exactly this treat from one older lady, her mules were very soft and smooth, exploded inside.
rogerw99

Post by rogerw99 »

News about the movie?
sluttyboy

Post by sluttyboy »

Soon...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.