Cum stained heels & boots worn by a lady [upd. Nov 28th]

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

bellybash

Re: Cum stained heels & boots worn by a lady [upd. Nov 28th]

Post by bellybash »

We NEED to see her in those guess peeptoes please god!!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

This is a great deal youve got sorted her, nice girl and nice shoe/boot selection, well done my friend :D

Is the pic of the boots with the light jeans your wife wearing them before they were sent?
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

italianboots wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:26 pm Is the pic of the boots with the light jeans your wife wearing them before they were sent?

Correct!
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

This is a very hot post. Your wife must be very attractif. I love all pics where she wears heels and where we see her legs and some nice pantys. I'll follow this more often. Keep on posting. You're a very lucky guy
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My wife and I are attending a wedding in the family this weekend. We're staying overnight in a hotel, tonight to enjoy dinner with my niece and her husband, tomorrow night for the wedding and reception. Hotel nights for us almost always mean hotel sex, and hotel sex for us always includes sexy shoes and pantyhose. Earlier this week my wife tried on the two dresses she was deciding on, and had me comment on them, which she was wearing with strappy open toe sparkly heels, which got my attention right away. She went on to say she'll be wearing nude pantyhose with them. So its either the sparkly heels, but she has also packed two pair of open toe black mesh heels, a pair of pumps and a pair of slingbacks. Both which she's worn before with pantyhose for hot fucking.

But also, I have fucked both pair and shot my cum loads in them. In fact I can easily see the cum stains on the insole of the black mesh peep toe slingbacks. Either way, whatever she wears for the event, her nyloned feet will be on my cum stains. Aside from fucking her in the heels and pantyhose, I plan at some time to get my cock thought the open toe and have her jack me off into her shoes. We've not done that yet and I want to add something to our intimate fun. She really enjoys me fucking her feet, so I can start with that and tell her I also like to fuck her heels (which she knows I have done many times).
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Awesome, best of luck! Hopefully you can get pictures.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Martinpumplover post_id=1070658 time=1607636793 user_id=6736]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1069709 time=1607113594 user_id=2803]
Is the pic of the boots with the light jeans your wife wearing them before they were sent?
[/quote]

Correct!
[/quote]

she looks good in them :)
Nils14

Re: Cum stained heels and boots to be worn [upd. June 28]

Post by Nils14 »

Martinpumplover wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:00 pm Some photos of today 8)

man man diese schuhe wären perfekt um daraus bier/wein zu trinken, probier es mal bitte aus*_*
Martinpumplover

Re: Cum stained heels and boots to be worn [upd. June 28]

Post by Martinpumplover »

Nils14 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:02 pm
Martinpumplover wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:00 pm Some photos of today 8)

man man diese schuhe wären perfekt um daraus bier/wein zu trinken, probier es mal bitte aus*_*

Thats a good one for these holidays. Drink wine from your heels haha
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Hot!! :twisted:
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted: