GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

forestplanetz

Re: GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

Post by forestplanetz »

Loliduck wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:32 am
Slippercum80 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:51 pm Dose she wear ballet flats
Yes she does
Would love to see some pics of them.
Boobles

Post by Boobles »

Please get her in ballet flats that have little to no heel to them and in sexy lace see through stockings/socks with the ballet flats, That would be a sexy ass photoshoot :oops:
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

Boobles wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:12 pm Please get her in ballet flats that have little to no heel to them and in sexy lace see through stockings/socks with the ballet flats, That would be a sexy ass photoshoot :oops:
Okay, sure!
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

U got anymore update on these high heels i love so much.
cowcow

Post by cowcow »

Im begging you please post more of her in those gothic outfits or/and her licking/sniffing/spitting on the shoes
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

Simply amazing! Love the bows on those shoes (i have a thing for bows, as im sure you do too) my lady has lots of bow purses. Would absolutely love if you wouldnt mind sharing where you ordered those from?
P4ul6inch

Post by P4ul6inch »

She’s amazing
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

iloveflats44 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:12 pm Simply amazing! Love the bows on those shoes (i have a thing for bows, as im sure you do too) my lady has lots of bow purses. Would absolutely love if you wouldnt mind sharing where you ordered those from?
But yes, Cute shoes are the best, and they fit with the theme
if you mean thees ones: https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 25&t=79558

They where custom made, unfortunately
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

cowcow wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:30 pm Im begging you please post more of her in those gothic outfits or/and her licking/sniffing/spitting on the shoes
I will do soon my friend
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I'm a bit late to the party but very nice pics! I like your artistic style with the photography. I used to be into black and white photo development back in the 35mm days and still have an eye for photography. I would like to put in another request for ballet flats. Does she have any that are well worn? If so I would love to see lots of cum inside them.