Hi, I am Mademoiselle Rose, serving your kink :)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

bellybash

Re: Hi, I am Mademoiselle Rose, serving your kink :)

Post by bellybash »

Holy shit.. Marry me?///////////////////////////////////////////////////
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Holy shit.. Marry me?///////////////////////////////////////////////////
MlleRoseHeels

Post by MlleRoseHeels »

I hope you guys are all safe :) Thank you so much for all the PMs and all the love sent to me ;) Sorry if I am sometimes delaying my answers, I have too many things going on right now, but I will deserve same attention to anyone. Thank you for your patience ;)

There is a (very hot) video I have filmed with my partner and these heels. I might share some preview if you are nice with me :*

Rose

• Instagram: rose_heels_n_feet
  • Kik: MlleRoseHeels
  • Twitter: to come
  • C4S: to come
MP me for any special treatment :twisted: or if you are interested buying some of my shoes or content
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Woah, such amazing pair of heels and the fishnet damn :oops:
thanks for the share !
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

I hope he cummed the fuck out of those :D
insole

Post by insole »

absolutely awesome, please continue this theme. nylons in high sandals are the greatest. and sorry about my question if you have a partner...
headoverheelz

Post by headoverheelz »

holy moses them gold heels are so honry on you you deserve to be worshiped in them xx :P
raisha90

Post by raisha90 »

this is absolutely great. i wish i could cum on your toes. please upload more pictures. do you have wedges or heels with toes imprint? any chance to have a footjob or shoejob with you?
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Lovely feet! I'd love to have your toes wrapped and wiggling on my member and watching loads shoot thru the gap between your toes! What's your shoe size? Hopefully not tiny tiny. That'll ruin my mental imagine. That's why I've never dated anyone with shoe size smaller than 8. Played with, but not stayed with. Any hooker boots? Converse Allstars?
MlleRoseHeels

Post by MlleRoseHeels »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:27 am Woah, such amazing pair of heels and the fishnet damn :oops:
thanks for the share !
Thank you so much :*
thearkivist wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:02 pm I hope he cummed the fuck out of those :D
Oh yes a big load on top of my left foot ;) it’s epic :)
insole wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:05 am absolutely awesome, please continue this theme. nylons in high sandals are the greatest. and sorry about my question if you have a partner...
No problem, I have a partner and we are both cool with the whole thing ! Thanks for the message this will motivate me and us to do more :)
raisha90 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:44 pm this is absolutely great. i wish i could cum on your toes. please upload more pictures. do you have wedges or heels with toes imprint? any chance to have a footjob or shoejob with you?
Yes I have what you are looking for and working on a nice photo set and video with high heel summer wedges ;) I have a few videos of me doing a shoejob with me heels
bonnie_twiggy wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:38 pm Lovely feet! I'd love to have your toes wrapped and wiggling on my member and watching loads shoot thru the gap between your toes! What's your shoe size? Hopefully not tiny tiny. That'll ruin my mental imagine. That's why I've never dated anyone with shoe size smaller than 8. Played with, but not stayed with. Any hooker boots? Converse Allstars?
Then you are lucky ;) I am a size 9. Yes I have hooker boots but I don’t like Converse...
  • Instagram: rose_heels_n_feet
  • Kik: MlleRoseHeels
  • Twitter: to come
  • C4S: to come
MP me for any special treatment :twisted: or if you are interested buying some of my shoes or content