Hi, I am Mademoiselle Rose, serving your kink :)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

MlleRoseHeels

Re: Hi, I am Mademoiselle Rose, serving your kink :)

Post by MlleRoseHeels »

Thanks ;) my feet will spend time on other sexy ones. With summer coming, they will see the sunlight again!
  • Instagram: rose_heels_n_feet
  • Kik: MlleRoseHeels
  • Twitter: to come
  • C4S: to come
MP me for any special treatment :twisted: or if you are interested buying some of my shoes or content
BjornFetish

Post by BjornFetish »

Love you heels and your sexy feet! Do you also have thigh high boots?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Your legs look nice in those little black ankle boots! My kink you ask is I like watching girls put stuff inside their boots & heels & wearing them :) & those little ankle boots would look easy to slip stuff down inside your boots via your arch :) so what could you push into your boots & walk around with it in there?? Coins?? Fruit?? Soft lollies?? Surprise us :)
Voolvo

Post by Voolvo »

Sexy feet 😍 post some heels 👠
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Very sexy ,,, thanks!
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Very sexy ,,, thanks!
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

MlleRoseHeels wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:14 pm Hello guys ;) I have your Sunday update for you, this time my lovely black high heel boots. As the sun is starting to shine, I will wear these a lot less. I will miss them until next winter ;)

Tell me what you think!

Rose

They are just perfect, soo hot pleas show us more of them
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

That first pic of you in those ankle boots, your left boot shows a little gap :) I’m sure you could expose that gap to be a little bigger :) then we could watch you drop, slip stuff into your boots & push it down further with your finger! :) my ex used to love when we were out at the movies or having a coffee somewhere & when she would cross her legs, she’d make sure her arch is close to me. Actually I really loved the moment when I’m gently rubbing her foot & then slowly slip my finger into the arch of her ankle boot or heels ;) then it became a guessing game for her as I pushing something else into shoe :).......& your ankle boots look perfect to push stuff into that little gap! :) gorgeous legs by the way :)
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

MlleRoseHeels wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:04 am Over which ones? I'm curious ;)

Rose
I'd have to agree with Wetshoe, the blue straps you can stick down my shaft anytime :twisted:
insole

Post by insole »

I am the stefan from Germany and have just seen you here. I have to say you have really beautiful feet. I could imagine a lot of interesting games with you. do you have a partner? do you like to write with me about our common fetish?