Taboo Fiction HIGH HEEL version - NOW WITH PICS!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mattblake94

Re: Taboo Fiction HIGH HEEL version!!

Post by mattblake94 »

Yessssss!!!!
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

Godddd I love these stories!!
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

I must admit I thought no one was really interested in this thread. Should i keep going?
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

shoobay wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:13 pm I must admit I thought no one was really interested in this thread. Should i keep going?
Of course, you should get going on. And don't forget the patent ballerina flats. Some nice insertions and licking of them would be wonderfull.
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

Please do I look forward to these so much! I keep waiting to see if any of them ever play with high heeled boots ;)
Frankie_J

Post by Frankie_J »

shoobay wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:13 pm I must admit I thought no one was really interested in this thread. Should i keep going?
Absolutely you should
fwlolbroek

Post by fwlolbroek »

I think many are waiting on the continuation of this, including myself.
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Ok. Great to know people are reading it. Just a reminder that I didn’t write the original story...I’m just re-writing it with a focus on heels instead of sneakers. As a result, don’t ask me to direct the actual story in any particular way, as I want to respect t the original author, who I think did an awesome job. I am open to what shoes you’d like to see featured though. Feel free to PM me with requests. I’ll work on some more chapters and get them posted ASAP.
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Chapter 13

Beth was the picture of industrious cleaning, wiping the bench behind the barista down over and over, as if there was a stain there that no one could see. Dressed in her tight fitting black top and black skirt, complete with accompanying black apron, she looked very professional as she studiously buffed the counter.

Truth be told, she was miles from the coffee shop she was working at, her mind lost in a fantasy involving sexy shoes. Beneath her skirt she throbbed with pleasure at her train of thought, her thighs clenching tightly together in response, the black leather Manolo Blahnik flats Lisa had leant her sliding around on the terracotta tiled floor. The sound of the leather sole sliding across the floor set her off again and her hand pushed against her skirt.

Luckily the day had been quiet in the shop. In fact there had only been three customers all morning, and all of them had come and gone early. She had kept herself busy though, by cleaning the bench tops, the barista machine and the tills. That was interspersed, of course, with frequent trips to the bathroom to relieve herself on the toes of Lisa's Manolos. She looked down at her shoes for the hundredth time that morning at the milky liquid coating the textured toes of both shoes and felt her legs tremble, "oh god Lees," she thought to herself, "you've turned my into a nympho!"

Natalie was in the front of the shop wiping down the tables, her outfit the mirror of Beth's with the exception of Lisa's black Miu Miu kitten heels on her feet. She looked across at Beth and saw her shudder and felt the same twinge herself. Momentarily their eyes locked before Beth lowered hers to stare at Natalie's feet.

Natalie grinned and made a show of bending her toes and swivelling on the spot. She looked down at the soft leather uppers, now all shiny and wet, the expensive black leather soaked at the base of the vamp. Her pussy twinged and she gripped the table for balance.

Behind her the little bell above the door chimed and a family came in. A boy and a girl following their mother, both kids were teenagers but they were not sullen and withdrawn like most kids of that age. Instead they had a happy glow about them, perhaps brought on but the bags full of shopping they carried. Natalie went back to cleaning the tables, knowing that Beth would serve them.

Beth looked up slowly, her eyes resting on the mothers beautiful peep toe pumps (nude patent with enclosed red platforms and a 5 inch heel), before flicking up to her face, "oh hi Sarah," she said recognising her customer as a semi regular, "what can I get you today?" Her eyes flicked down to the girls pink flats and lingered there a moment, noticing the stains.

"I'll have a large latte with two sugars please," Sarah replied with a big smile, "Aryana and Ben will have cokes."

Beth busied herself with the order, "been shopping?" Beth asked without looking up.

"Yes," Sarah replied, grabbing some napkins, "I treated my babies to some new shoes."

Beth and Natalie both looked around and saw the bags full of shoe boxes, "wow you have a lot there!" Beth said, filling a jug with milk.

"Yeah," Sarah replied, "they deserve them."

"Well you must be good kids," Beth grinned, "tell you what, go take a seat and I'll bring these over to you."

"Oh thanks," Sarah replied, moving over to one of the booths, unknowingly choosing the same seats as Beth and Natalie had only the previous day.

As Beth frothed the milk she glanced up and noticed Ben and Aryana staring at Natalie's feet, "no way," she thought to herself, then noticed their mother stealing glances too. Beth's eye returned to the daughters ballet flats, specifically the stains and she wondered if it was what she thought it was. She looked back up in time to see both Aryana and her mother shudder in unison. A sharp pain in her hand reminder her of what she was doing and she finished making the latte.

Natalie looked up at Beth and saw her staring at the family that had just come in. She glanced at their feet and thought she knew why her friend was fixated by them. If it wasn't the daughter’s cute flats, it would be the awesome heels the mother was wearing. She went back to wiping down, oblivious to the looks her feet were receiving.

Beth placed the coffee on a tray with two cokes and took them over to the table. As she drew closer, her eyes dropped to the daughter’s pink flats and then Sarah's heels, "what's that between her toes?" Beth wondered to herself, not quite believing what her eyes were telling her. She placed the tray on the table, "enjoy", she said as she turned on the spot, deliberately squeaking her soles on the floor before heading over to Natalie who had moved on to the next table. She felt eyes on her feet all the way.

"Guess what?" She asked her friend quietly.

"What?" Natalie looked puzzled.

"I think our friends over there have similar interests as us!"

"Really?" Natalie was surprised, "why do you say that?"

"Well, firstly none of them could take their eyes off your Miu Miss," she could see Natalie wasn't convinced, "then there's all the shoes they just bought," she went on, "but mostly it's the cum stains on the daughters ballet flats and the boys cum between the mums toes!"

Natalie's mouth hung open in shock, "really? She has her sons cum in her shoes?"

"Yep, I think so, I mean, he's staring at our feet even now," Natalie glanced at the table and saw it was true.

"How do you know her shoes are cum stained?"

"I don't but that's what it looks like, and there's something else," Natalie raised her eyebrows, "I think mum and daughter have vibrators in there pussys," she glanced over in time to see Sarah and Aryana shudder again, and a surreptitious movement from Ben.

"You are right," Natalie told her friend, "and it looks like he's controlling it!"

"Tell you what, watch them when I go back to the counter, see if I can get them to notice the cum on the toes of my shoes. she swivelled on the spot again, squeaking her sneakers purposely, then strode towards the family.

"How is everything," she asked, noting the glances all three were making at her feet. She pulled her hand out of her apron pocket and dropped a pen on the floor between her shoes. Crouching slowly, she made sure to linger with her hand between her feet before snatching the pen and standing up.

"Great thanks," Sarah said, regaining her composure.

"That's great, let me know if you need anything else," Beth turned and moved on to the counter, noticing with interest that Ben had a large bulge in his pants.

Ben and Aryana exchanged glances with each other and their mother, the look conveying the question, "did you just see what I did?" Natalie caught the look and smiled to herself before heading over to Beth who was now back behind the counter.

"You are right," Natalie whispered, "they watched you all the way over and you should have seen the looks on their faces when they noticed the cum!"

"They were looking at your shoes really closely this time too," Beth grinned. "Oh, there goes the vibrators again," she noticed as the mother and daughter squirmed in their seats, "that boy is a fiend with the remote!"

"Yeah," Natalie laughed, "shame his mother and sister are having all of the fun though. Did you see the bulge in his pants?"

"Well we could do something about that," Beth grinned, "feel like doing some teasing?"

"Oh yeah," Natalie's nodded vigorously.

"Ok then, follow my lead," Beth said, taking her friends hand and heading over to the table, "I'm sorry to bother you guys, but my friend and I had a bet and we need adjudicators."

"Oh and what's the nature of this bet?" Sarah asked, intrigued.

"Well, I bet Natalie here that your beautiful heels are Louboutins, and she said they couldn't be because they are really expensive shoes."

"And what's at stake?"

"Well, if I am right and they are Louboutins, then Natalie has to lick my Manolos. If she's right then I have to lick her Miu Mius clean."

This statement had the desired response. All three squirmed a little in their seats, while Bens hand dropped into his lap. He didn't rub the bulge there but Beth and Natalie could see he wanted to.

"Well then," Sarah said whilst trying to maintain composure, "I better settle your argument," she slipped the shoe off where the cum had already dried, presenting it to the two waitresses so they could read the name printed on the inside.

Beth and Natalie peered into the nude patent pump seeing the tell-tale signs of dried cum on the insole around the toe area, and read the label, "well I guess you better start licking," Natalie laughed, pulling out a chair opposite the families table. She sat and lifted her legs so that her calves rested on the top of the table giving everyone a perfect view of her black leather shoes.

Beth groaned playfully and sat down opposite Natalie so that her feet were directly in front of her. She peered around the shoes as if reluctant to start licking, when truthfully she wanted one of them in her mouth and the other in her pussy, "ok then," she sighed theatrically, "here goes!"

Natalie kept glancing at the family who were completely enraptured by the spectacle in front of them, unable to glance away.

Beth's tongue slipped out and licked the soft leather of Natalie's right shoe to the collective gasps of everyone, from the heel to where the pointed toe began. She repeated the lick again before forcing her tongue down into the shoe. Next she licked the opposite shoe. This time she was able to see the family watching intently. She could see how turned on they all were and knew that Natalie was feeling the same urges. Natalie was not wearing any undies and berth could see her pussy gleaming wet beneath her skirt.

Beth now licked the other side of each shoe, her own pussy throbbing with pleasure with each pass of her tongue. Glancing at the family again, she could see the restraint they were all exercising in not pleasuring themselves, and decided she had teased them enough. She turned her attention to the toes of the shoes now, licking the pointed toe of the right shoe first, moaning in pleasure as she moved to the insole again, "mmmm," she said between licks, "these taste salty. Where have they been?" She winked at Natalie.

"You know very well where they have been," she replied, smiling and winking at the enthralled family as Beth switched to the toe of the other shoe, "right here," she patted her pussy through her skirt.

The look on the families faces was comical. All three sat with their mouths hanging open in surprise. Bens had moved to his crotch, rubbed for second before he remembered where he was.

"It's ok Ben," Beth smiled, licking her lips, "rub him all you like, I know I would be if I was you," she returned to licking Natalie's kitten heels.

"Wait a minute," Sarah said finally, "you knew?"

"Yeah, well Beth guessed first," Natalie smiled, "but it was pretty obvious to people like us. You know, people with a shoe fetish."

"So what gave us away?" Aryana asked.

"Well I the first thing that got me thinking were the stains on your pretty pink flats” Beth said, her hand unconsciously moving between her legs, "and it got me wondering if that was cum or not," she raised an eyebrow in question.

"Yeah, it is," Aryana blushed.

"Nice," Beth grinned, stealing a glance at them, "I bet they taste great," her hand rubbed her pussy through her skirt a couple times, "anyway, next I noticed all of you looking at Nat's Kitten heels, and finally, when I brought your drinks over, I spotted the cum in your beautiful pump, Sarah."

"I knew it was a risk leaving it there," Sarah smiled, "but I really didn't think anyone would notice."

"Well probably no one would have," Natalie laughed, "it's just the Beth is a horny shoe lover, and those pumps are so awesome, who wouldn't stare at them?"

"Well that's true," Sarah agreed, "they are great," her pussy twinged as she remembered all three of them playing with them, and she squirmed in her seat.

"I see you've had some fun with them," Beth grinned.

Sarah laughed, "yeah, we all have, but wait, that means you were deliberately squeaking your soles to test us?"

"Yeah, sorry," Beth smiled, "I had to know."

"And dropping the pen?" This time Ben asked the question.

"Yeah, I did it deliberately, cos I want to see if you would spot my cum on the toes of these," Beth slid her feet out from under the table so they could see the milky-white liquid that was now drying on her black toes.

Ben shuddered and his hand rubbed his crotch a couple of times. This time even Sarah and Aryana's hands went to their pussys, although they refrained from rubbing.

"They look so yummy," Sarah murmured, licking her lips.

Beth and Natalie exchanged glances, "you can have a taste if you want," she slipped her well worn leather shoes off and sat them on the table in front of the family.

"Oh, I don't know," Sarah looked from the sneakers, to Beth then at the door to the shop.

"Hmm," I think we might just lock that door said Natalie, jumping to her feet and striding across to the front door, "it's been dead in here this morning anyway," she snicked the lock and slid the chain across before returning to the table.

Sarah watched Natalie return, still dubious, when she felt the vibrator in her pussy start up. Her eyes dashed to Ben who sat with a big grin on his face as he watched his mother and sister squirming in their seats.

"Looks like Ben wants you to lick them," Beth laughed, "by the way, great idea with the remote vibrators!"

"You don't know the half of it," Ben said, switching modes, and seeing his sister grip the table, "the vibrators are inside my sisters little flat shoes."

"Wow," Beth and Natalie said in unison, "now that idea we are stealing!"

By now Sarah's will was being eroded by the deep bursts of pleasure she was being subjected to. Her hand shot out and grasped one of Beth's shoes and she shoved the toe into her mouth where she began licking and sucking, loving the salty taste on her tongue, "oh god," she mumbled past the shoe, "that tastes so good."

Aryana watched her mother sucking on the waitresses shoe, her own pleasure driving her on, she grabbed the other shoe and started licking and sucking on it.

Ben was now rubbing his cock through his pants as he watched the black Manolos being almost devoured. He couldn't believe he was sitting in a cafe and watching his mother and sister getting off with a waitresses shoes while they watched on, just as excited as he was. He glanced over and saw both Beth reach over and start rubbing Natalie's pussy through her skirt and Natalie reciprocating.

He looked up in time to se his mum and Aryana shudder, biting down on the toes of the expensive black leather and cumming. He turned the vibrators off to allow them to recover.

Spitting out the shoe in her mouth, Sarah slumped forwards, her head feeling good against the cool surface, her breath coming in sharp bursts. Aryana meanwhile sat back, her eyes closed, her breathing swallowing.

"Wow," Beth grinned, "that was awesome guys!"

"It was for us too," Sarah panted back, "but now I think we need to do something for Ben."

Ben raised his eyebrows, clearly wondering where this was going, but so horny that his inhibitions were gone.

"Well my pump needs filling, baby," his mother said, slipping her shoe off and sitting it on the table in front of him.

"You want me to do it in front of," he looked nervously towards Beth and Natalie.

"Well I am sure they would like to see it, and they did just let us lick Beth's cum off her flats," Sarah argued.

"Come on Benny," his sister urged, her foot appearing between his legs and putting pressure on his cock, "don't be shy," she rubbed him with her cum stained shoe.

"Get him out for us, Ben," Natalie urged.
Ben was now past the point of refusing, he unzipped his fly and his fully erect cock emerged ramrod straight. The girls all stared at it in appreciation while he took his mothers shoe and pushed it through the peep toe.

"Oh yeah baby," Sarah breathed, "fuck mummies shoe!" She was rubbing herself again.

"Oh god," Natalie sighed, "that looks so hot!" She hitched her skirt up revealing her bare pussy before plunging her fingers into herself, her other hand rubbing her clitoris.

Sarah and her family watched Natalie playing with herself in front of them, while Ben stroked his mothers pump back and forth on his cock, and Sarah surprised herself when she heard herself saying, "you look like you could do with a shoe in there." Her hand flew to her mouth and she lowered it again laughing, "I guess it's a little late to be coy."

Aryana slipped one of her pink flats off her foot and handed it to Natalie, "here, use this," she suggested, staring at Natalie's wet pussy.

Natalie took the proffered shoe, said thanks and brought it straight up to her mouth. She licked and sucked on the toe before rubbing it on her slick pussy lips. The sight of the stained leather and the wet sounds it was making aroused her even more and she pushed the toe inside her. The shoe was smaller than she would normally wear so it went deeper than usual. First the pink leather toe disappeared, until she pulled it out a little, her pussy sucking hungrily at it. Pushing it back in again, she got it past the vamp, the pink leather wicking her juices up thirstily.

"Oh your shoe feels so good in me Aryana!" Natalie sighed, pushing again, this time even deeper. She kept it there so that half the pink flat was inside her, the other half protruding from her pussy. She began playing with her clitoris, rubbing it hard, pinching it between her thumb and the smoother leather sole of Aryana's shoe.

"That looks so nice," Beth said, rubbing her own pussy through her skirt.

"Here," Aryana grinned as she handed her other flat to Beth.

"Thanks Aryana," Beth grinned back as she took the small pink shoe and began licking it.

Ben watched the two waitresses playing with his sisters shoes, then down at his engorged cock as it fucked his mums shoe, loving the feeling of his glans on the smooth cream insole and red patent toe section. He looked up in time to see Beth insert Aryana's shoe almost entirely into herself. After such an exciting morning and now seeing his sisters pink shoes half way into two pussy's, his cock finally got the release it needed. He came explosively, coating the inside of his mothers shoe in the largest quantity of cum he had ever produced.

"Oh baby, that was wonderful," Sarah smiled, reaching for her pump and sliding it off his deflating cock, "so much cum in mummy's shoe!" She tipped it thus way and that, coating the inside of her shoe with the sticky white goo before sliding her foot back into it with a contended shudder.

Now the family watched on in excitement as both Natalie and Beth approached their own orgasms. Both girls had returned to pumping the petite shoes in and out of their pussies and with each thrust they went in deeper until they were almost up to the label on the insole. With each withdrawal the shoes slurped, the pink leather slick and darkly wet with the girls juices, the leather sole shiny and glistening.

"My cute little ahows look so good in there," Aryana breathed, "I love seeing them being fucked."

Natalie suddenly arched her back, her eyelids fluttering, and she let out ragged gasps as her orgasm tore through her. Her pussy turned into a waterfall as her cum cascaded out and over Aryanas shoe, completely soaking it and filling the heel area with a pool of milky white liquid.

Beth watched with wild eyed awe until her eyes rolled heavenward and she was wracked with her own climax. With one final thrust, the pink shoe went in deeper than anyone thought possible so that only the heel cup was visible. This quickly filled with cum as Beth gushed all over the small flat.

The girls sat, quietly regaining their composure a light sheen of sweat on their brows and a soaked shoe in each of their pussies.

"Oh wow, that was awesome," Natalie finally whispered.

"You bet it was," Beth agreed. She looked at the shoe still in hers and Natalie's pussies, "lucky you have a change of shoes to wear," she nodded at the bags of new shoes, "cos these are a little wet,". She laughed and everyone joined in.
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Chapter 14

"So we know you like cumming and licking," Beth said, "but do you like doing other stuff, like wet and messy?"

"Oh yeah," Sarah said excitedly, "we've had a lot of fun in the tub and with food. What about you?"

"Yeah we love it," Beth grinned, "and Nat loves having her shoes destroyed, don't you Nat?"

Nat nodded, "yeah, that's why we are both wearing our friend Lisa's shoes today," she laughed, "we may have gotten a little carried away last night with our work shoes." She went on to describe how Beth cut Natalie's black work pumps and how Natalie, while exploring for the first time, cut Beth's black Michael Kors slingbacks off of her feet.

"That sounds wonderful," Sarah smiled, "Aryana has some slingbacks like that. I nearly cut them up yesterday, but Ben stopped me. Now I might have to cut them off my little girls feet next time she's wearing them," she grinned as they all squirmed in their seats, "I do like eating breakfast out of them though."

"Why did you stop her Ben?" Natalie asked, "that would have been awesome!"

"We didn't know Aryana would have liked it then," Ben explained, "but mum did cut up my shoes instead and has promised to cut up some of her beautiful Prada’s too," he rubbed his cock through his pants.

"Oh cutting up leather shoes is really good," Beth sighed, beginning to slide Aryana's little pink chuck in and out again, "Lisa cut up my pink Stuart Weitzmans for me and it got me so hot. The more expensive the shoes, the more exciting it is!”

"Mums are really expensive Prada’s," Ben stroked some more, "purple ones. She brought these to replace them," he delved into the bags and brought out his mums latest acquisition. He flipped the lid off the box and sat the the brand new LK Bennett pumps on the table.

"Oh they are beautiful," Natalie enthused, taking one out of the box, she brought it up to her lips then stopped herself, "may I?" She asked Sarah, who nodded enthusiastically. She gave the metallic blue heel a tentative lick, then moaning with pleasure, her tongue found the smooth leather lining. Her tongue worked it's way through the grooves, then found it's way to the sides of the shoe where she bit gently on the leather. "these are so good," Natalie breathed, the small pink flat slurping noisily as she worked it in and out of her pussy.

"Yeah they are", Sarah agreed, "I can't wait to soak them in my cum," she needed her other new MK Bennett in her mouth, the display put on by Natalie too much to stand. She took the shoe and immediately set about sucking on the toe.

Aryana reached down and found the box containing her own new pair of MK Bennett heels. She took them both out of the box and sat them on the table before bending down and starting to lick one of the heels from bottom to top. around the collar, her tongue tasting the shiny leather sections.

Beth watched the three sucking and licking on Hundreds of dollars worth of brand new heels, and started stroking Aryana's pink flat in her pussy again. She leant over to Natalie and started licking the opposite side of the shoe she was currently giving oral to.

Ben was in heaven. There were 4 women, including his mum and sister currently fulfilling some of his biggest fantasies. He looked at the little remote and selected the most potent setting and gave it to his mother and sister on full and sustained burst. He was rewarded by seeing his mum bite down on her new high heel while his sister gripped the edge of the table and arched her back, her eyes wide in shocked pleasure. Meanwhile he slipped his engorged cock free from his pants again and slid it into one of his sisters new heels.

Sarah was now rubbing her clitoris, her skirt hiked up her thighs to allow herself access, the heel of the shoe clearly visible through her thoroughly soaked panties, the toe of her new Pump clamped tightly between her teeth. She looked down the table, enjoying the view of her daughter, sat way back, her own hand massaging her clitoris while the other hand held her new high heel tightly to a point where she was bending and distorting it. Meanwhile she could see Ben pumping his sisters other shoe on his lovely cock, his own eyes surveying the scene hungrily. Directly across the table the two waitresses pumped Aryana's soaked pink flats in their pussies, the leather slick with their cum while they hungrily licked and slurped on the partner to her own LKB. It almost looked like they would have devoured the shoe, given the opportunity. As she watched, Beth actually bit into the leather toe. This was too much for Sarah and she came in a flood, soaking her already wet panties and wetting the seat. As she came she screamed, the shoe dropping from her mouth, drawing attention to herself.

Aryana came herself a moment later, her eyes drawn to her mothers explosive climax and pushing her over the edge of her own. Her eyes were tugged back to her brother as they both came at the same time, her own orgasm made stronger by the site of Ben cumming in her new high heel. As she watch, a string of his cum extended from the heel of her shoe and dropped to the floor.

Natalie and Beth both came shortly after, their cum flooding the little flats in their pussies once more, this time their juices splattering on the floor beneath them.

Ben thumbed the remote as his excitement faded, allowing his mother and sister to recover, their sighs of contentment showing their gratitude.

After a little while the silence was broken by the high pitched chiming of the large stainless steel clock on the wall above the counter.

"Oh god," Beth cried, laughing, "it's 11.30!"

"Shit," Natalie exclaimed, "we need to get read for the lunchtime rush!"

Both girls removed Aryana's pink flats from their pussys with a liquid sucking noise, "I'm sorry guys, we need to reopen, but you are welcome to stay if you want?" Beth asked.

"We'd love too, really," Sarah replied, "but I think we should head home," she winked.

"Ok then," Beth laughed, sliding her feet back into Lisa's black Monolo flats, “but you have to promise to come back soon!"

"Oh we will," the family promised in unison while Aryana slipped her soaked flats back onto her feet with a blissful smile, "oh that feels lovely and warm and gooey round my toes!" She wiggled her toes and giggled as her shoes gurgled about her feet.

With that the family rose from their table, hugged their new-found friends and headed out of the door, Aryana squelching and leaving wet footprints behind her.

"We better clear this up Nat," Beth laughed, looking at the wet puddles in four places around the table where they had been sitting.