Taboo Fiction HIGH HEEL version - NOW WITH PICS!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoobay

Re: Taboo Fiction HIGH HEEL version!!

Post by shoobay »

Chapter 9

Sarah sat and stared at her cum covered Ted Baker pumps. Ben had certainly done a fine job of covering them - it was harder to find a clean spot than one his ejaculation hadn't found. To Sarah they looked wonderful, and suddenly she was taken with an overwhelming urge to taste the cum on her shoes. She slipped one off and licked the nude patent leather, tasting her sons saltiness, "mmmm you taste wonderful on my shoes baby," she murmured, licking the shoe all over, her pussy squirted again on her daughters little red flat that was still deep inside her.

Aryana was struck by the beautiful sight of her mother licking her stepsons cum off of her pump and desperately needed to try it for herself. She dropped to her knees, took her mums pump-clad foot in her hands and started licking her shoe furiously, loving the salty taste of her brother. She reached the peep toe and plunged her tongue in, licking the insole and her mothers toes.

Sarah was sent into more raptures as she watched her daughter licking her shoe, even more so when her tongue found her toes, "oh baby girl," she moaned, "that's so good!" She came again and again, as she watched her daughter.

Aryana sucked on her mothers peep toe, her pussy spasming on her embedded red patent flat, just the thought of it causing her to cum again. She looked up from licking the shoe to see Ben's cock stiff and erect again. She rolled over onto her bottom and slipped her black satin Aldo sandals onto her feet, put them together and slid them under Bens erection, "cum on these for me Benny?" She pleaded, "the same way you did mums gorgeous peep toes?"

"Anything for you sis," Ben laughed, pumping his cock over her sexy stiletto sandals.

Sarah watched Ben masturbating over his sisters high heels and felt her pussy lurch again. She rubbed her clitoris with the heel of the pump she was still holding.

Ben lowered his cock so he could get it to slide between the black satin straps, loving the texture before stroking harder than before. It didn't take long before he exploded over his sisters sexy heels, large gobbets of white cum soaking into the black satin straps and lining.

"Oh wow, thanks Benny," Aryana grinned, looking at her cummy stilettos. She used one index finger to push it around on her shoe, rubbing it into the satin, causing it to stain.

"They look delicious," Sarah smiled, "may I?" She held her hand out.
Aryana undid her sandal and handed on to her mum who promptly started licking the cum off her shoe. Aryana joined in with her other heel, the two of them leaving her shoes clean and cumming again in the process.

"Oh wow," Aryana smiled, "Ben tastes great for dessert!"

"Ooh dessert," her mother licked her lips, "time you experienced ice cream baby girl!" She slid the nude pump back onto her foot and the red flat out of her pussy. It came out soaked in her juices, milky fluid dripping off of it onto the carpet. She handed Aryana her Aldo sandal back, stood and walked into the kitchen, Ben trailing behind while Aryana put her sandals back on, "take out your flat baby, you need to make room for one of my pumps," Sarah called out.

"Can I have mine in one of your Miu Miu slingbacks please sis?" Ben asked his sister as she walked into the room.

"Of course," Aryana grinned, fetching her black patent slingbacks with a four inch heel from her bedroom "but only if you cum in the other one!" She handed one shoe to her mother and the other to Ben.

Sarah set three plates on the table and placed a shoe on each, Aryana's black patent slingbacks in front of Ben and her own silver pumps on the other two plates. Aryana had purchased the shoes from a designer store in town no more than a month ago. She couldn't wait to see what her brother was going to do to her $400 shoes. She placed the ice cream tub in the middle of the table with the scoop and a squeeze bottle of chocolate sauce and another of strawberry sauce.

"Ok," she said sitting down and scooping out some ice cream, dropping it into her shoe. She used the scoop to push it deep into the toe before dropping more into her silver pump. She handed the scoop to Aryana, "now do as I did baby, trust me you will like it."

Aryana did as she was told, filling the toe of her mums silver pump with ice cream before adding two more scoops to the pretty shoe. She handed Ben the scoop and watched with pangs in her pussy as he covered her patent high heel with ice cream before pushing a scoop down into the pointy toe of the shoe.

Sarah's pussy was throbbing as she watched Ben and Aryana fill the shoes with ice cream. "Ok, sauce now," she grinned, reaching for the chocolate sauce. She squirted the sauce into the insole, then ran it over the ice cream and finally down over the toe of her pump. She handed it to Aryana who did the same.

Ben picked the strawberry sauce instead, squirting it over the ice cream in his sister's Miu Miu before covering the logo on the insole and running it down the smooth beige insole to front of the shoe. The sauce was more transparent than the chocolate and showed everything through it, turning it a bright red. Finally he covered the shoe entirely, the sauce filling the shoe and oozing over the diamanté feature on the toe .

"Dig in," Sarah grabbed a spoon, "but leave the ice cream in the toe."

All three began scooping ice cream out of their respective shoes, pussy's and cock being stimulated in the process, fingers working where shoes needed to be. Soon the shoes were empty except for just the toes of Sarah's pumps. Ben was frenetically licking and sucking on Aryana's expensive leather high heel while Sarah and Aryana were carefully licking their pumps all over, inside and out. Ben looked up to see them licking the insole of the pretty silver pumps and was jealous. He ripped the strap off the back of the slingback and buried his mouth into the shoe, his tongue lapping up the traces of ice cream and tasting the saltiness of his sisters feet.

"Oh yes Ben," Sarah breathed, "treat that shoe rough!" She took the pump in her hand and pressed it into her pussy, the cold wet shoe sending shivers of divine pleasure through her.

Aryana copied her mother, pushing the shoe deep into her pussy, the coldness exquisite against her hot wet flesh, "oh god that feels so good!" She cried.

Ben shoved the dry Miu Miu over his cock and started pumping it roughly while he savagely licked the inside of the other heel. He took the toe in his mouth and bit down hard on it, pulling at it and chewing on it, his teeth tearing the black patent leather.

"Oh yeah baby," his mother sighed, "chew that sexy high heel!" Her silver pump slid in and out, slurping liquidly, the ice cream in her shoe sloshing having melted quickly in her hot pussy.

"Oh yeah," Aryana cried, "be bad with my poor shoe!" Her mums pump flashed faster and faster in her pussy. Like her mother, the ice cream had melted and now dripped out of her pussy and pooled on the kitchen tiles beneath her.

Ben grabbed the heel strap of the other Miu Miu in his fist and tugged on it as he held the shoe down on the table by the toe. The shoe distorted out of shape as he pulled until a tearing sound could be heard over his sisters panting.

Aryana and her mother screamed in ecstasy, their bodies shaking uncontrollably as they sprayed cum around the pumps in their pussies, their backs arching, their juices dripping and collecting on the floor in a puddle.

Ben tugged on the strap again, this time the tearing noise was more pronounced as the fine leather strap began to come away from the sole, the noise sending mother and daughter into more convulsions. Finally Ben gave the tongue one last tug, the leather ripping completely and coming away in his hand. His hips bucked and he filled the remnants of the shoe with thick white cum.

The three sat back, panting, lost in their own thoughts as their pulse rates slowed, the breathing became shallower and more relaxed until Sarah spoke up, "oops," she smiled, "looks like another expensive high heel shoe died baby," she laughed.

"My poor Miu Mius!" Aryana giggled, Ben joining in.

"Never mind," her mother smiled, "we will buy you some more tomorrow."
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

Nice update!
ash17

Post by ash17 »

Cant wait for the next update!
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Chapter 10

"Talking about tomorrow," Sarah said, "it's getting late and I am exhausted!" She wearily got to her feet on her nude patent peep toes and headed towards the door, "I'll see you guys in the morning."

"Night mum," They replied, "and thanks for tonight," Aryana added, "it's been awesome!"

"You are welcome baby," Sarah smiled, "it really has been my pleasure."

"Oh mum," Ben asked, "can you leave your shoes please?"

"Of course baby," she grinned, kicking off her pumps, "have fun with them!" She went upstairs to bed, wondering what was in store for her pretty pumps but being too tired to want to stay and watch.

Ben took his mums shoes into the living room, Aryana trailing behind him, "want one?" He asked his sister as he sat down and started licking a pump. Aryana took the other shoe and sat next to him, her tongue caressing the nude patent leather while her other hand rubbed her bare pussy.

"These pumps are so yummy," she breathed, her fingers rubbing her clitoris, "and they get me so horny!"

"Yeah, me too," her brother agreed, his hand stroking his erect cock.

Aryana slipped her feet out of her own shoes and, bending down, lifted them into her lap. "Looks like you need one of these," she told her brother as she slipped her high heel over his cock, "and I do too," she rubbed the outside of her pussy with the black shoe before pushing it in past her lips and starting to pump it in and out. The black leather soaked up her juices thirstily, soon becoming saturated with her cum, the smooth leather shining wetly.

Ben stroked his sisters high heel on his cock while he licked the interior of his mothers shoe, his eyes flitting between his mums pump and the heel in his sisters pussy, "I love seeing you with a shoe in your pussy," he said between licks.

"I love seeing them on your cock too," she replied, the shoe sliding in and out noisily, "can I do that?" She put her hand on the back of the high heel covering his cock and took over stroking it for him, "oh I love the feel of him in my shoe," she sighed, squeezing and causing him to gasp, "fill my sexy heel Benny," she stroked harder.

Ben started thrusting against Aryana's strokes until finally he shuddered and thrust one more time, his cock pumping wads of thick cum into the toe of her shoe.

"Oh Ben I can feel you cumming," Aryana shuddered and came herself, her juices flooding out around the black shoe buried up to the vamp in her pussy, soaking it completely.

Sarah lay on the bed wondering what was happening with her shoes. She thought about going back to watch but was too tired. "Still," she thought, "no reason I can't satisfy myself one more time before sleep!" She stole out of bed and grabbed her black patent pumps from the closet. It seemed fitting that the shoes she used were the pumps that had started all of this.

Sarah jumped back into bed before wasting no time in slipping one of her pumps straight into her pussy and licking the other one, her mind playing over everything that had happened over the past few days. It didn't take long before she came on her shoe, curled up with it still inside her and went to sleep.

Sarah woke sometime later when there was a light tapping on her door. She was confused and groggy and it was still dark.

"Mum," she heard Aryana call softly, "are you still awake?"

"Yes baby," she answered groggily, "what is it?"

Aryana came into the room in her bed shirt and sat on the edge of the bed, "I just wanted to say thanks again, for today I mean. I kept my secret for so long and I never dreamed that it would end up like this."

"It was my pleasure baby," her mum smiled, "as if you hadn't noticed."

"I know mum, but I still wanted to say thanks. It could of gone so differently."

"You are welcome baby. Why don't you hop into bed and sleep in here tonight," she held the cover open revealing her black pumps, the one in her pussy having slipped out during her sleep.

"Looks like you had some fun before sleep mum!" Aryana giggled as grabbed the heels and slid into her mothers bed.

"Well I was just thinking about you and Ben playing downstairs and needed to satisfy myself," she smiled, "so what did you get up to?"

"Well we licked your pumps, then I made Ben cum in one of my High heels and I put made myself cum with the other one," Aryana licked one of her mums black pumps, "mmmm yummy," she purred, sliding the other shoe into her pussy.

"My baby is so horny," Sarah smiled, laying on her side watching, her fingers playing with her clitoris.

Aryana slid the shoe in and out her pussy, her eyes closed, her tongue licking the insole of the other pump, lost in the feeling.

"Let me baby," Sarah said, taking the heel of the pump in her daughters pussy moving it in and out.

"Oh yeah," Aryana moaned through the shoe in her mouth, the fingers of her other hand rubbing her clitoris as her mother fucked her with her black patent pump.

As Aryana began thrusting against her mothers actions, Sarah knew that she was reaching her climax. "That's it baby," she smiled, "cum on mummy’s nice shoe."

Aryana's hips rocked and she shuddered, her cum spraying around the shoe in her pussy.

As Aryana recovered, the shoe still in her pussy, her mother lay and watched her silently, a smile on her lips and her fingers rubbing her clitoris.

Opening her eyes, Aryana saw her mother using her fingers on herself, "your turn mum," she said, handing her mother the shoe she had been licking. Her mother took it, lay on her back and slid it inside herself, her fingers continuing to rub her clit as she began pumping the shoe inside herself.

"Can I help?" Aryana asked, taking the shoe in her mothers pussy and sliding it in and out. Sarah began teasing her nipples as well as rubbing her clit, the sensations of all three ex citations too much for her, causing her to climax early, soaking her shoe in cum.

She lay back panting, her eyes closed, her breath easing.

Aryana smiled and lay back too, a warm contented feeling filling her, much as the pump in her pussy still did. Her eyes drooped, shut and she fell into a peaceful sleep, her mother soft snores indicating that she had beaten her daughter to it.
ash17

Post by ash17 »

Really hot! Worth the wait :twisted:
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

Oh my god this was incredible, the boots in the bath, SO HOT
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Yo mate!!!! Been missing this story. Any chance of a continuation?
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Your wish is my command! Here is chapter 11. (Sorry everyone...this project had slipped off the radar, but I’ll keep going)

Chapter 11

Sarah awoke the next morning and, feeling a warm presence next to her, remembered the previous nights events. She smiled and opened her eyes to find Aryana already awake and sucking on one of her black pointy-toed pumps.

"Morning baby," she smiled, "what a wonderful sight to wake up to!"

"Hello mum," Aryana grinned, then continued licking.

"Where's my other pump?" Sarah asked, smiling.

"Somewhere warm and wet," Aryana giggled.

Sarah laughed then got out of bed and crossed to her closet, "hmmm," she pondered, then selected a pair of blue patent pumps with a rounded toe and 5 inch heel. She came back to bed and flung the covers off her daughter so she could see the black pump embedded in her pussy before laying next to her. She licked the shiny blue leather toe of her right shoe, working her tongue along the sides and to the heel. When she judged both it and her pussy were good and lubricated, she touched the toe to her lips and then slid it inside. As she sucked on the other shoe, she worked the right shoe deeper into herself.

"Hey Ben," Aryana called playfully, "come see what mum and me are up to!"

Soon footsteps could be heard coming along the corridor and then Ben appeared at the doorway, "ooh nice," he grinned, coming into the room for a better look, naked except for his mum’s purple Prada suede pumps on his cock which he was busily stroking back and forth.

"Mmmm, enjoying my expensive heels baby?" Sarah asked between licks.

"Oh yeah mum, they feel awesome!" He answered excitedly.

"How many times have you cum in there now?" She asked, her blue pump in her pussy moving faster now.

"I lost count," Ben laughed, "but lots!"

Sarah sighed, the thought of her designer shoes full of her sons cum too much for her, her body shook, her hips rose falteringly and then she collapsed back onto the bed, her blue pump dripping with cum.

Arayana was began to pump the black shoe in her pussy more vigorously, the sight of her mum cumming on her blue heel driving her to her own orgasm. She looked up at Ben who was now furiously stroking the purple pump on his cock, and she exploded around the pump in her pussy.

Bens own climax came seconds later. Seeing his mum an sister both squirt around the shoes in there pussys was too much for him and he came, filling the toe of his mothers high heel shoe in thick, white cum.

"Wow," Sarah said after a short while, "what a great way to start the day!"

Everybody laughed contentedly before Aryana asked, "are we really going shoe shopping today?"

"Yes baby," her mother said, "we need to get you some nice heels."

"And Ben too?" Aryana asked on behalf of her brother.

"Of course! Don’t you think it will be a bit of naughty fun if he has a few pairs of his own heels?” she grinned. “Now, go downstairs and have some breakfast, I need a shower."

Ben and his sister divested themselves of the shoes they were playing with and hurried off while Sarah removed her blue pump and slipped into the shower. She was wondering what shoes she should wear while they were out and decided on her nude peep toes that everyone enjoyed so much last night.

She stopped by her bedside table to get something for herself and Aryana before heading downstairs for breakfast.

By the time she entered the kitchen, Ben and Aryana were already dressed, Ben in his jeans, a white shirt and globe skate shoes and Aryana in a pretty pink top, her denim miniskirt and pink Aldo flats, complete with cum stains. They were both sitting at the kitchen table eating fruit loops out of Aryanas Top Shop maryjanes, the sight setting Sarah's pussy tingling again.

"You two look great," she said, "especially your cum stained Aldos," she told Aryana.

"Thanks mum," she grinned, dunking her spoon into the cereal in her soft leather flat, "I thought you might like it, and it makes me horny knowing what it is."

"Me too baby," Sarah smiled, slipping her fingers up under her black skirt. She had left her panties off deliberately so she could gain access whenever she needed to. "I like your bowls too," she laughed. “Now finish off those Fruit Loops and give me one of those cute shoes” Sarah said, taking one of the shoes and giving it a lick, "now I have something for you," she handed the egg shaped object to her daughter before taking another out of her pocket for herself, "this is a a vibrator. Slip it into the toe of your shoe before you insert it, like this," she demonstrated by pushing her own vibrator deep into the toe of Aryana's little black Aldo, then, sighing, she slid the shoe deep into her wet pussy.

Aryana sat down and Sarah could see she had forgone underwear too as she spread her legs and inserted her shoe, complete with the vibrator.

"Now," her mother grinned, "let's see how this feels," she took out a remote and pressed the small rubber button. Instantly Sarah and her daughter felt the soft pulse of the vibrator deep in their vaginas, the sensation causing an intake of breath from both of them.

"Oh that feels so good mum," Aryana sighed, her hand cupping her pussy.

"Oh yeah," Sarah agreed, pressing the button again, selecting a different mode. Both mother and daughter gasped and wriggled in place.

As mother and daughter pleasured themselves with the shiny black shoes, Sarah looked up and saw Ben with his cock in his hand, "here baby," she said, slipping her peep toe off her foot, fill this for me so I can walk around in it all day.

Ben took her sexy high heel shoe in his hand and almost immediately came in it, forming a puddle of cum in the red toe area. Aryana and her mother came almost in sync shortly afterwards, their cum dripping off the black flats that were now completely inside of them. She turned the vibrators off using the remote so they could recover some composure.

Sarah took her peep toe back and slid her foot into it, relishing in the feeling of cum around her toes and knowing people would be able to spot it if they looked closely.

"That feels great around my toes," she grinned, "but I may need a top up later." She stood up, saying “Ok, we better put some undies on baby girl," Sarah said, turning away from the sink, "otherwise your shoes may pop out in the shoe store, and we don't want that do we?"

Aryana laughed, "no mum, I guess not!" She disappeared upstairs, walking a little oddly.

Ben left the room with his mother close behind, the whole family, it seemed, eager to get to the shops.
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Chapter 12

As Sarah turned the ignition switch off in her little car, she felt a powerful vibration surge through the little black flat shoe embedded deep within her pussy. A gasp escaped from her lips and she gripped the steering wheel tightly as the pattern of vibrations changed to an urgent pulsing. She heard Aryana gasping and caught a glimpse out of the corner of her eye as her daughters hands clutched at the back of the passenger seat in front of her. Clearly she was enjoying it as much as her mother.

Ben sat behind his step mother, the little remote in his hand, a grin on his face. He clearly remembered his mothers instructions as she handed it to him - "don't use it while I am driving, I don't want us to crash," and he hadn't. He had used it the instant he could though, enjoying getting Aryana and his mother off, imagining how wet the shoes were in their pussies.

Very soon they both came and he turned the vibrator off, waiting while they calmed down enough to exit the vehicle.

"Wow," Sarah laughed, "you barely waited until I had stopped," she looked around, wiping condensation of the windows where their panting had fogged the glass, "lucky no one was around to see that!"

Aryana glanced over at her brothers crotch, noticing the prominent bulge there, she gave it a little rub, "pass me your shoe, mum," she said, unzipping Bens pants, releasing his engorged cock, "we can't have you walking round the shops with him as big as that, can we?" She took her mothers pump from her and held it in front of Bens cock with one hand while she stroked him with the other. Soon he grew further and a little precum emerged, "that's it Benny," she grinned, "fill mums shoe for her,". She continued to stroke his hard erection until he finally arched his back, his hips rocking as he squirted large gobbets of cum into Sarah's nude patent peep toe.

Aryana handed the shoe back to Sarah who swirled it around before letting it pool in the red toe area and then slipping it back onto her foot.

"Ok," Sarah smiled, "are we ready to buy some more toys?"

"Yep mum," Aryana grinned, watching Ben zipping himself back up.

"Yeah," Ben agreed, opening the door and stepping out, his Shoes crunching on gravel. Aryana appeared next to him, her cum stained pink shoes looking beautiful in the mid morning sun. Sarah stepped out of the car, turned and locked it, all the while conscious that her step son and daughter were watching her shoes, Bens cum wet between her bare toes in one shoe and dried in the other. "Come on then," she said, taking their hands and striding towards the mall, "LK Bennett store first, I think," she said, leading them in that direction.

It appeared to have rained during the early hours of the morning and Sarah made sure that the family walked through all of the puddles on the way. Luckily they were all shallow, otherwise it may have made trying on shoes difficult. She was certain that the shoe stores would frown upon wet feet trying on expensive leather shoes

Presently they entered the mall proper, Aryana's and Bens shoes squeaking on the tiled floors, Sarah's heels clip clopping between them and echoing around the nearly empty shopping centre.

Soon they were standing outside the LL Bennett store and peering in at the display in the window. Shoes of all different shapes and colours filled the window, and all three began to get turned on again. Ben gave the little remote in his hand another quick press, sending a short burst through the shoes in his sister and mothers pussies. They both gasped and staggered a little.

"Ok, let's go in then," Sarah grinned, walking through the door. She inhaled deeply, enjoying the smell of fine leather and suede. Her eyes darted this way and that, drinking in all of the different colours, patterns and heel combinations before setting off down one aisle, her family trailing behind.

"We need to replace some of your shoes that have been stained lately," Sarah smiled, finding similar colours, her hand resting affectionately on the soft leather of the shoes on display. Ben gave the vibrators a brief burst and was rewarded with his mother gripping the shoe tightly, her legs buckling momentarily. Aryana gripped the stand that held a neon pink stiletto while she regained composure.

Sarah looked at Ben who gave her a mischievous grin. "Ok," she said falteringly, handing her daughter two boxes in her size, "and I think we need to get you some too Ben," she looked around, "I think you should have these red patent slingbacks. We can tell the sales clerk that they are for a school production and you have to dress as a woman.” Another, more sustained burst from the vibrators gave Bens agreement.

"Thanks mum!" He said, holding onto the shoe box she had passed him. He waited until no one was watching and discreetly tried one of the size 10 sling backs on. Finding they fit perfectly, he slipped the shoes back into the tissue paper and closed the lid of the box. He couldn’t believe that not only was he able to play with his mom’s shoes anytime he liked, she was now buying him his own pair of leather sling back high heels to enjoy however he pleased.

"Look at these mum," Aryana had spotted a pair of brightly patterned sandals with a chunky four inch leather covered heel.

"Oh they are beautiful baby," Sarah smiled, "you have to have those! I can't wait to get them home and," she looked around, and whispered, "soak them in our cum!" Ben hit the vibrators again, the slow but steady build up finally tripping his mother over the edge. Sarah came in a flood, her juices flowing around the shoe in her pussy and soaking her panties. The excess ran down her legs and pattered around her pumps.

Aryana, within her own throws of ecstasy, saw her mothers gush and came herself, her pink flats receiving yet another pattering of fresh cum to go with the stains already there.

"Wow," Sarah sighed, "you'd better hold off now until we have paid up."

"Ok," Ben grinned back as his mother lead them to the checkout and he gave them another short, and playful buzz. His mother shot him a glance and he laughed.

Sarah paid at the counter, handed the bags to Ben and Aryana and headed out of the shop, "Michael Kors now”, she grinned, and walking into Store said, "now be good in here baby," she instructed her son, "there's too many people to be bad, ok?"

"Ok mum," Ben grumbled playfully, sticking out his bottom lip.

As they entered the store, Aryana peeled off past the bags, heading straight to the flats.

"Would you like me to buy you a pair of flats baby?" Sarah asked her son, who replied that he did. “Well, go and find a pair in the style you like. I'll be over here with your sister."

As Ben walked over to browse the women’s section, Sarah came up behind her daughter, "they are pretty, aren't they?" She said about the new season MK logo flats. Yeah, really sexy mum," Aryana whispered in reply.

Sarah looked around to make sure she wasn't overheard, "imagine these soaked in our cum," she whispered, shuddering.

Aryana shuddered herself, "I am mum," she whispered back, "and I'm thinking about wearing them in the bath."

Sarah looked over her shoulder and saw that the salesman was heading into the back of the store. She moved over to high heels display and pulled Aryana close, "how about these baby?" She asked, picking up a soft leather pump in off white, with a patent black toe cap. Imagine how it feels to rub these patent toes on your clit!" “Oh yeah, that would be awesome!" Aryana agreed.

The salesman had returned so Sarah waved him over, "have you got these," she handed the black and white pump to him, "in an 6, and these too," she handed him a hot pink flats, "and these, " she pointed at a pale blue sues sandal, "in an 8?"

"I'll just check ma'am," he said and hurried off.

"Wow, you are getting some too mum?" Ben asked his mother.

"Well I have promised to be very bad with my purple Pradas, haven't I" she replied with a grin, "and I am so horny that I may just have to get the knife and scissors out when we get home." Sarah glanced down and saw that Bens pants had developed a bulge. She leant forwards and whispered into his ear, "I think I'll start by breaking the heel off, then maybe cutting the uppers and the lining, and I'll end up by stuffing all the little pieces into my other shoe."

Ben squirmed and hopped from foot to foot, until the salesman returned with three shoeboxes.

"Better try them on honey," Sarah said, handing her two boxes.

Aryana kicked her pink flats off without, then sat down to try her new shoes. The little black flat in her pussy moved as she sat down, feeling delectable. She took the new, bright pink MK flats out of the box, slipped them on her feet and wiggled her toes, "they are perfect mum!" She grinned, walking around a little.

Ben looked on as his sister paraded in front of him and imagined her laying naked in the bathtub in nothing but her new leather shoes. He desperately needed to get his cock into a shoe.

Aryana sat back down, again loving the feeling of the shoe inside her, slipped the shoes off her feet and slid them into her new off white pumps with the black patent toes. Again, they were the perfect size and Ben desperately wanted to fuck them.

"Ok, we will take them," Sarah said, going to the counter with the salesman. While she paid, Ben sat next to his sister, "your new pumps look great sis," he said, "I can't wait to get my cock into them!"

"Me too Benny," Aryana grinned, "I can't wait to soak them in cum!"

By the time Aryana had slipped her pink flats back on her feet her mother was done paying and was standing behind her laden with shoeboxes.

"Now let's get you some more pumps, baby girl," Sarah suggested to her daughter as they left the store.

"Ooh yes please mum," Aryana hurried after her mother as she headed towards a nearby store.

Sarah stopped outside the window and stared adoringly at the beautiful heels displayed there, heels mainly of four inches or higher, in various colours and materials, with and without platforms, both open and closed toes.

"They all look so nice mum," Aryana breathed and then felt the vibrator kick in. Her legs wobbled and she had to fight the urge to hold a hand in her crotch. She glimpsed her mothers reflection in the plate glass window and could see she was similarly struggling. Just as suddenly, it stopped and she was left panting, trying to compose herself.

"They do baby," Sarah agreed, out of breath. She took her daughters hand and pulled her inside, straight to a selection of black patent pumps with a four inch heel. "I have a firm belief that every girl should have at least one pair of black patent pumps," she told her, "besides they look and feel so good inside," she winked and picked up one of the shoes on offer, "can you imagine how this would feel?" As if to emphasise the point, Ben hit the button on the remote again, causing them both to stagger.

After she had regained composure, Sarah called the assistant over and asked for Aryana's size in the sexy little black pump. She also chose a matching pair in red and a pair of pink platform peep toes that Aryana really liked.

Aryana and Sarah sat down together, the shoes in their pussies causing them to squirm. Aryana kicked off her chucks in readiness, to try on the new heels. While they were waiting, Ben took the opportunity to play with the remote once more, this time allowing it to run until the assistant appeared in the storeroom doorway. Aryana and her mother were lost in their bliss but had recovered sufficiently by the time that the assistant arrived that she did not suspect anything.

Aryana tried each pair on, loving the look and feel, but more than anything, wanting to have them deep inside of her. Looking at her mother, she could see she felt the same and Ben was totally absorbed in the shiny patent leather. She pictured Bens cock in one of her new pumps and shuddered involuntarily.

Sarah went and paid for the new shoes while Aryana put her chucks back on.

"Those are going to look so good in yours and mums pussies sis," Ben whispered to his sister.

"I know, and can't wait yo get your cock into them too!" She replied, looking at the bulge in his pants.

"Yeah that would be awesome," he smiled, "I am so horny right now, I really gotta cum!"

"Well we will have to do something about that," his mother said from behind him, "let's go get a coffee and top up my shoes," she winked at him and headed to the little coffee shop she regularly used. It was quiet at this time of day, the two girls in the store were nice and probably would never suspect anything. Little did she know that her family was about to meet some kindred spirits!
Dj66

Post by Dj66 »

Really good love it