Does she know?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

droid1959

Does she know?

Post by droid1959 »

Does your wife, partner, girlfriend, fuck buddy, whatever, know you enjoy and use her shoes? My wife does and she has watched some vids of me fucking her shoes and cumming in them. One pair of mid-heel wedge patent open toe slingbacks have gotten many loads from my hard cock and she knows they are a pair of my favorites.

She has even brought them along for our hotel nights when traveling, without my asking. So I'm guessing many of us on this site have an understanding partner that shares our fetishes and fantasies. All the more reason to keep connected.

Does anyone have a specific story to tell of your shared first realization of shared shoes pleasures? My 1st with my wife was about a month into our dating back in 2011. In the shoe department of the upscale department store in the local mall, on a wintry Sunday, she was trying on clearance heels, and one pair of black patent peep toe slingbacks got her eye. She tried them on and looked at me, and the look on my face (bulge in my jeans) must have told the whole story. Within a few months of buying them for her, we fucked many times with her wearing them, barefoot and in pantyhose, in the house and in public parks, shoejobs with me cumming on them.
sandalfan1

Re: Does she know?

Post by sandalfan1 »

I have a wife that knows and understands my interest. Its not her thing but she still plays along because she know I enjoy it. She lets me cum whatever pair of shoes, socks, or nylons I wish. Can't really complain. I told her even before we got married because I didn't want to be married to somebody and find out later that my interest was a deal breaker.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Good for you to be open and direct with her. If done in an open and respectful way it is far better than trying to coerce a partner to "accommodate" the other, or the other goes out and seeks it outside the relationship, which is mostly a certain deal breaker for everyone.

I have had six intimate partners since divorcing my first wife. With each person I got more open about my desires and fetishes more directly each time. And each time it got better and more fun. Had I done that with my 1st wife starting back in 76 I would have enjoyed her many years of wearing sexy heels and pantyhose/nylons daily for her bank office job. It wasn't until ten years into our marriage that I got enough guts (balls?) to ask her to wear her sexy red snake skin pumps for fucking and she was all for it! In fact, that lead to many sexy fuck sessions of her wearing heels and sexy shoes, pantyhose/stockings, and eventually SHE invited me to anal sex with her, almost 15 years into our marriage. I realized then I should be more open sexually to her.
basdas

Post by basdas »

My wife to be does not really like my fetisch. I told her early in our relationship and the reaction was not the one I expected, she had no reaction at all first. She is worried that my fetisch is going to be the focus of our sexlife and that I don't get aroused of her, and that she can't really understand how I get horny of womens shoes. She has accepted it that I have the fetisch but doesn't share it with me, which is a little bit boring. I would like her to be more openminded about it but I don't want to force her to anything or make her feel uncomfortable. But I still cum in her shoes from time to time that she doesn't know about.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

My wife knows and indulges me often. I have a strong fetish for her sneakers and she constantly teases me with them. The first time we had sex, she kept on her Nike Zoom Explosions. We had been out with some friends and she put her feet in my lap while we were driving home. Well, the bulge in my pants was undeniable! She pulled out my cock and started playing with it using her sexy shoes. When we got back to my house I couldn’t wait to get her inside. I ripped her shorts off and fucked her on the hood of my car. Over a decade later she still has (and occasionally wears) the same Nikes. I’m glad i didn’t keep my fetish a secret from her.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

If you lavish all sorts of attention and pleasures on her and her feet, she'll get into it.
Richie

Post by Richie »

My Ex knew about my fetish because I told her and she found it kind of funny, but was not into it. She knew I used her shoes and sometimes put them on when they were still wet (she didn’t know I had cum into them but then found out), but was not pleased by that. Sometime she got really pissed off. But she is still the only woman who gave me a shoejob, on that time with her ballet slippers, although as usual, she didn’t liked my cum inside them afterwards.

My wife knows about my fetish too, I told her about it years ago after we had some drinks, it was like "I tell you about what I like and you tell me about what you like". It felt good to just talk about that. She had no problem with that and found it quit harmless and absolutely normal but is not really into it. She also knew I had a huge collection of well worn shoes and didn’t mind that, but never saw any of them. Had to almost dump them all when moving in with her. Still have two pairs of boots, stored in our spare room and she knows.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

so,.....did she tell what she likes?
HelaHeels

Post by HelaHeels »

My husband and I have been open about our fetishes from the get go. 6 years on and the thought he's cummed in my worn heels really turns me on. Makes me want to wear them after and watch him get hard all day! It's sad that not everyone can be honest with their partners about it...
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

My man knows about my crush fetish and is indifferent but he hasn't and won't tell a soul. Only 3 people know about my fetish for crushing and that's all. Where I live gossip spreads fast and I don't want the baggage and my career will be affected too. Ever since I was young I loves stepping on bugs xx
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops: