Does she know?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shomp

Re: Does she know?

Post by shomp »

I told my wife(girlfriend at that time) after she caught me jerking off with her heels. Lol she asked wat I like about them. She put them on and stepped on my Dick
HelaHeels

Post by HelaHeels »

shomp wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:14 pm I told my wife(girlfriend at that time) after she caught me jerking off with her heels. Lol she asked wat I like about them. She put them on and stepped on my Dick
That's insanely hot! Like a fantasy come true
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

I told my wife everything when we first got together 8 years ago.
It doesn’t bother her at all and let’s me fuck and Cum her sexy size 3 UK high heel shoes and boots. 9 have a couple of good shoe swap guys who borrow them to have their wicked way with them and drown them in Cum and then send them back for her to wear! She knows it drives me absolutely crazy and hard! She also has a good sniff of the dried up Cum in them and will stick her tongue in them to have a taste too, she knows how good she’s going to be drilled in them 😈👠💦💦😈
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

tintinheels wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:16 am I told my wife everything when we first got together 8 years ago.
It doesn’t bother her at all and let’s me fuck and Cum her sexy size 3 UK high heel shoes and boots. 9 have a couple of good shoe swap guys who borrow them to have their wicked way with them and drown them in Cum and then send them back for her to wear! She knows it drives me absolutely crazy and hard! She also has a good sniff of the dried up Cum in them and will stick her tongue in them to have a taste too, she knows how good she’s going to be drilled in them 😈👠💦💦😈
Wow that is extremely naughty! Any pics to share?
dave380

Post by dave380 »

Flatscrush wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:06 am My man knows about my crush fetish and is indifferent but he hasn't and won't tell a soul. Only 3 people know about my fetish for crushing and that's all. Where I live gossip spreads fast and I don't want the baggage and my career will be affected too. Ever since I was young I loves stepping on bugs xx
is my dream to have a girlfriend who step on bug!
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Shoefreak

There are plenty of pics and stories if you want to know more, get in touch
lonewolf722

Post by lonewolf722 »

Yes.I told my ex to paint nails black and wear high heels for sex.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

lonewolf722 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:13 am Yes.I told my ex to paint nails black and wear high heels for sex.
I bet you showed her a good Time when she did that for you
lonewolf722

Post by lonewolf722 »

dangeroussail wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:44 pm
lonewolf722 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:13 am Yes.I told my ex to paint nails black and wear high heels for sex.
I bet you showed her a good Time when she did that for you
Of course. I moved my penis between her feet.Shee was wearing a golden high heel, an ankelt in left foot and toe rings in both feets. Toenails were long and curved little bit. I felt like heaven.
wanktastic shoes

Post by wanktastic shoes »

My partner actually really enjoys the whole shoe fetish thing. Luckily for me, she’s a shoe addict and has plenty of shoes for me to choose from