Does she know?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

droid1959

Re: Does she know?

Post by droid1959 »

AlexR wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:35 am Your stories are so cool guys! I've never told any of my girlfriends about my shoe fetish, because I was afraid of their reaction and the possibility of breaking up with me. But after hearing your stories, I'm feeling more confident about telling them the truth. I will do it next time! And if she doesn't like it, it could be meaning that she shouldn't be my girlfriend.

I have found that being open with my partners, and now my wife, in a respectful way, actually lead to more fun. Big thing is the open discussion shows you are willing to talk about things that most people hold inside, which in itself can really open up a relationship. Also means that she may need some time to respond and understand your desires. If she doesn't immediately say, "cool, let's go for it!" give her a chance to engage your desires and see what happens. It may be an opportunity for both of you to grow together and enjoy each other.
AlexR

Post by AlexR »

droid1959 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:35 am
AlexR wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:35 am Your stories are so cool guys! I've never told any of my girlfriends about my shoe fetish, because I was afraid of their reaction and the possibility of breaking up with me. But after hearing your stories, I'm feeling more confident about telling them the truth. I will do it next time! And if she doesn't like it, it could be meaning that she shouldn't be my girlfriend.

I have found that being open with my partners, and now my wife, in a respectful way, actually lead to more fun. Big thing is the open discussion shows you are willing to talk about things that most people hold inside, which in itself can really open up a relationship. Also means that she may need some time to respond and understand your desires. If she doesn't immediately say, "cool, let's go for it!" give her a chance to engage your desires and see what happens. It may be an opportunity for both of you to grow together and enjoy each other.
Thank you for the advice! I'll bear in mind It ^^
hot400heels

Post by hot400heels »

My wife knows and is very understanding. I have a huge fetish for her pantyhose and heels. I enjoy watching her dangle and dip in public and at home. During the fall and winter she wears pantyhose with her heels. I get hard every time I watch her pull a pair of pantyhose out of her dresser and start putting them on. One of her ultimate teases is to take out a pair of pantyhose and put them over my cock until my the head of my cock is in the toe of her pantyhose. She then kisses the head of my cock leaving lipstick on the toe of her pantyhose. She puts on her pantyhose, finishes dressing and goes to work. Then she will either send me pictures of her dangling and dipping her heels with the lipstick showing or text me to let me know that everyone at work can see the lipstick on the toe of her pantyhose as she shoe plays. I don't get to cum until she gets home from work.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Ohhh, very hot. Better make sure you hang onto her. she sounds like fun and likes to use her sexy feet and pantyhose to work you. and thats fine if you both enjoy and respect each other. To share and enjoy that is very special.

In some past encounters, I told my partner "I get so turned on just watching you put on nylons or pantyhose, I could fuck you while you put them on." We had just finished fucking, and she said "go for it" as she grabbed some stockings and started sliding one over her foot. Before she slid it sexually up to her knee I was hard again and sliding into her hot wet pussy. I fucked her hard as she slid her stockings up her legs. She knew how to work me.
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

My wife knows, and that's a good thing. We were fooling around in bed just the other day. I was at the foot of the bed. She was lying on her back, head on her pillow, and she took out her vibrator to masturbate, which was OK by me. Then she asked me if I'd suck her toes while she masturbated, and I was more than happy to oblige.

About the shoes, she knows that too. At first, she was confused. She thought I was trying to wear her size-8 heels, and she asked if I wanted a pair of my own. No, I explained, I'm a size-13 shoe (men's), so they'd need to be a size-20 women's if I did. So then I explained the fetish, and she was OK with it. It didn't take long before I was asking her to wear heels when we were fucking, and it wasn't much longer before I pulled out of her when I was about to come and fired a big load all over her left sandal and put it back on her foot. Then things started adding up for her.

We live in separate cities for our jobs, so she keeps some of her clothes at my place. This includes four pairs of heels, which I love to share with other guys who share my fetish. She's had more strange jizz on her shoes than the mop boy at the adult theater!
coby

Post by coby »

I have always used my wife's feet in sex and I often come on them, with them, or with my feet in my mouth while I penetrate her. but I decided to keep the shoe fetish to myself in my underwear
Pumpsfetish

Post by Pumpsfetish »

I have told all of my sexual partners.
1. She gave me my first foot job without realising what she was really doing, she thought it would be fun to rub her nylon feet over my crotch when we were in her bedroom, within 30 seconds there was a wet patch coming through my jeans. She moved around and tasted it and loved it so carried on doing it. After a few weeks we were at her mums birthday and she got dressed up in some super sexy black heels. When we got home she commented that I kept staring at them all night and then she started to rub those on me. Ended up being my first shoe job and she made me cum inside them. It was brilliant.
2. This was a few years later, we worked together at a pub and she wore ballet flats all day. She used to sweat a lot and her shoes smelled so good. We hooked up almost instantly and she stayed above the pub so on my breaks I could chill in her room and play with her shoes. I told her within a few weeks and she was more than happy to indulge me. She was 18/19 at the time and very sexually active and curious. She would buy lots of lingerie and stuff too. She bought a PVC Nurse outfit and matching 5inch pink open toe heels with a 1.5inch platform. I was a lot smaller and skinnier back then and decided I would put on the PVC Nurse outfit and surprise her one evening. It was my first time dressing up like that and she thought it was fun and I was on my A GAME that night so we ended up doing that a fair bit. I enjoyed it more than her but she was great and encouraged it which was really important.
3. My now ex-wife, I told her after about 2 months and she was fine with it, she said she had a feeling after we were having sex doggy style at a party in a spare room and I grabbed the heels of her boots and didn't let go till I was done. I finally bought my own heels and wore them while we had sex and it was incredible. She said she could tell how much I enjoyed it and that I could do that as often as I wanted. She had a pair of 2inch black pumps that she wore to work everyday for about 3 years. They were amazing and I would constantly fuck them and cum in them. I cleaned them after every time as I didn't want her to stop wearing them. I also wore stockings with here a few times too which I loved but could tell she wasn't a fan of it.
4. This was was more open to everything but was absolutely crazy so it didn't last that long in the end. We met on a dating website and I told her before we even met. She thought it was fun and encouraged it. She would dress up in heels whenever I asked and also suggested I put some on too. I bought a pair of ballet boots which she insisted on trying on and then getting me to fuck her in them. She enjoyed that a lot! She was only a size smaller than me which was very helpful. She even bought us matching lingerie to wear while we fucked with was ace. If she wasn't crazy she would have been the one.
5. Met this one online too on a fetish site, we told each other everything up front and then met up to fuck. We were both wearing white stockings with a black bow on them and 4inch black pumps while we fucked. We both loved it and later that day we fucked again and she asked me to cum on her feet, it was the first time she had experienced that and she loved it. This lasted a few weeks before we just didn't have time to see each other anymore.

From my experience, every woman I have told has at least tolerated it and most enjoyed or encouraged it. Be honest early and it shouldn't be an issue.
Victoria_moe

Post by Victoria_moe »

Does she know?
Yes
Requests are FREE (unless i need to spend money to fulfill your request). DM me for anything you want to see

Contact me on Discord: victorique.moe
scopotacchi

Post by scopotacchi »

She knows I am into heels, she wears them while we fuck but 90% of the times is because i asked.
I sometimes cum on her feet and heels but it's not her favourite final...
She doesn't know how often i fuck her heels alone, and she doesn't know of course I sometimes exchange them with some friends and we fuck together othe wife's heels.... I think this would be too much to accept for a woman.
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

I know my bf plays with my heels and flats, i'm actually into it and i enjoy it very much. I always wear my shoes for sex, he always cum in my shoes and i wear them in public with fresh cum inside, even for work.