READ THIS If you want to help with this forum.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: READ THIS If you want to help with this forum.

Post by Wetshoe »

Adversary wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:48 am
Wetshoe wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:36 am Yea. Being phone friendly and having the usual features of a modern social network would be part of the goal.

A fellow shoe fan did give me some great advice recently. He suggested switching to more modern software, then adding to that, rather than writing everything from scratch. He gave Xenforo as an example. It's still a forum software so would take considerable work to turn it more social network like. Was wondering if anyone knows of existing software which is already social network like and works well.
I'm not a coder, but I would like to help with whatever I can
Thanks! Much appreciated. As help is needed with anything, Ill be sure to post it here.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Instructions are in the rules post.
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

maybe someone on here can help me, im thinking about having a female feet and shoe meet up in North Carolina US but anyone from all over is invited so where do i post it?
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
candyheels7

Post by candyheels7 »

yeah why not ust start a discord
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

NiceShoes wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:03 pm maybe someone on here can help me, im thinking about having a female feet and shoe meet up in North Carolina US but anyone from all over is invited so where do i post it?
I guess post in the North Carolina section of the meetups section, then post a message in the main shoejob forum liking to the north carolina post to invite everyone.