READ THIS If you want to help with this forum.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

READ THIS If you want to help with this forum.

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi All,

Been trying to learn React and Node lately and thought it would be interesting to attempt to make this forum more interactive, more like a social network. Just a fun side project so of course would need help so would probably only do it if any of you happen to be coders and would like to help. And everyone reading this... don't get your hopes up. This may take a while :)

Non-coders... If you guys enjoy the forum and would like to help in other ways, do let me know.

Happy Holidays!
Wetshoe
Essexdude16

Re: READ THIS If you want to help with this forum.

Post by Essexdude16 »

Meaning i dont understand sorry.
lorenzo95

Post by lorenzo95 »

I mean, innovation is great. Using node, i learned never to use angular :wink: .

However, i spent more time on the infrastructure and scripting end of things. As such I have played with open source social networks like humhub for example. Looking at today's security implications, I would never opt to code something from scratch.

That's just my non-developer point of view so. Either way, it sounds interesting.
Love the community and would be willing to help/learn. Let's get some letsencrypt going 8)

Would love to hear your ideas.

lorenzo
turk671

Post by turk671 »

i guess i don't understand what you are asking for?
albers1

Post by albers1 »

turk671 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:20 pm i guess i don't understand what you are asking for?
Afaik wetshoe try to recruit some coders for a complete makeover for the website. More user friendly more sociable, etc.. a makeover sounds really like a great idea! Always dreamt to use shoesession on a separate app and somehow overcome the fileupload limitations ;((

Edit forumrunner doesnt exist anymo
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

lorenzo95 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:39 pm I mean, innovation is great. Using node, i learned never to use angular :wink: .

However, i spent more time on the infrastructure and scripting end of things. As such I have played with open source social networks like humhub for example. Looking at today's security implications, I would never opt to code something from scratch.

That's just my non-developer point of view so. Either way, it sounds interesting.
Love the community and would be willing to help/learn. Let's get some letsencrypt going 8)

Would love to hear your ideas.

lorenzo
Not sure about using an open source social network. In my experience, when you use something like that, that's when you have security issues since it's so widely used that there are tools for the script kiddies. My experience is that almost every issue I have ever had in my servers was due to someone not updating their Wordpress. As poorly as my own code is written, I see little reason for anyone to spend a lot of time finding holes in it. Also, part of the reason I would consider doing this is to help learn Node and React in a fun way. Seems that learning how to use the social network thing would mean learning something not too useful for other things. I am concerned if there are security issues though, so please do educate me a bit about that. Thanks!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

albers1 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:16 am
turk671 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:20 pm i guess i don't understand what you are asking for?
Afaik wetshoe try to recruit some coders for a complete makeover for the website. More user friendly more sociable, etc.. a makeover sounds really like a great idea! Always dreamt to use shoesession on a separate app and somehow overcome the fileupload limitations ;((

Edit forumrunner doesnt exist anymo
Thanks . Glad you like the idea. It would be nice to be able to use this site on a phone better. I'm sure the content itself is not allowed in the Apple store, but I'm wondering if, similar to Forumrunner, if it was just a front end which could be used with any Phpbb database, it would be ok.

And in my attempts at learning React lately, now I see why modern sites and apps are so much faster than this forum. It would be nice to be in here during little bits of idle time rather than Instagram, since I see Instagram will surely close my account sooner or later no matter how much I try to keep it clean :)
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

I've done a couple projects using React and Redux - it's very powerful! The learning curve is steeper than Angular, but well worth it. I'd love to collaborate with you, but of course, it will mean a total redesign. And I think keeping the archives is something to consider too - maybe we could piggyback on the existing PHPBB forum database, while creating a more API-based back end. Or we could migrate the content to a different database, like MongoDB, for instance. I'm not that familiar with Node and Express, but I've watched a couple videos and it looks interesting.

Thank you for keeping this web site running so well, and for caring about the future.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi Boot Perv,
Thanks for the reply! Yea, I was thinking about a total redesign in React, retaining the existing database and user uploads. Answered this part so if anyone else interested they see the direction we are thinking. Will answer your pm now too.
Wetshoe
Nero

Post by Nero »

Cool.
Looking for friends.