READ THIS If you want to help with this forum.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Shoe*boy

Re: READ THIS If you want to help with this forum.

Post by Shoe*boy »

Hi west shoe, I’m totally available to assist you with regards to the forum as much as I can, pm me and we can chat about availability on what may require assistance.

Thanks
SHOE*BOY
Shoe*boy

Post by Shoe*boy »

Hi west shoe, I’m totally available to assist you with regards to the forum as much as I can, pm me and we can chat about availability on what may require assistance.

Thanks
SHOE*BOY
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Thanks! I sent PM.
Pantyboy23

Post by Pantyboy23 »

Hi I totally Agree maybe we should talk a little bit more, like about our experiences. It would be even more fun
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Pantyboy23 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:22 am Hi I totally Agree maybe we should talk a little bit more, like about our experiences. It would be even more fun
Yea. Hopefully we get a discussion of ideas here and enough people so we can get something written in our spare time?
mastar0

Post by mastar0 »

ok
Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 »

Wetshoe wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:16 pm Hi All,

Been trying to learn React and Node lately and thought it would be interesting to attempt to make this forum more interactive, more like a social network. Just a fun side project so of course would need help so would probably only do it if any of you happen to be coders and would like to help. And everyone reading this... don't get your hopes up. This may take a while :)

Non-coders... If you guys enjoy the forum and would like to help in other ways, do let me know.

Happy Holidays!
Wetshoe
I love this idea. I've been dreaming about something like that ever since I found this community unfortunately my skills and knowledge of forum/website building is zero! Would love to help in any other way though as I'm dying to find a decent forum or social network app specifically focused on foot/shoe fetish and the like minded people on it.

Would love to be able to log in on my phone and chat and share pics without upload limits and low inbox limits.
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

It is a pitty you cant do tumbs up or just give a sign of appreciation to a post yet. I surely will enjoy it if is made available.
The higher the shaft, the better
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Yea. Being phone friendly and having the usual features of a modern social network would be part of the goal.

A fellow shoe fan did give me some great advice recently. He suggested switching to more modern software, then adding to that, rather than writing everything from scratch. He gave Xenforo as an example. It's still a forum software so would take considerable work to turn it more social network like. Was wondering if anyone knows of existing software which is already social network like and works well.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Wetshoe wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:36 am Yea. Being phone friendly and having the usual features of a modern social network would be part of the goal.

A fellow shoe fan did give me some great advice recently. He suggested switching to more modern software, then adding to that, rather than writing everything from scratch. He gave Xenforo as an example. It's still a forum software so would take considerable work to turn it more social network like. Was wondering if anyone knows of existing software which is already social network like and works well.
I'm not a coder, but I would like to help with whatever I can