New Here! BF wants me to check it out

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mr.m6

Re: New Here! BF wants me to check it out

Post by Mr.m6 »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:10 am Can you post pics of you heels collection from your closet and you dangling some if them out in public?

How about him hard over your feet and shoes and cumming??

Would have thought you guys would be doing that already by now...
Yeh don’t think that will happen. This is probably just Gino on another account. Amy is literally saying the same crap Gino said in previous post.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
jhon

Post by jhon »

bmm hot shoes mmmmmm :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted:
AmyHeels

Post by AmyHeels »

jhon wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:57 pm bmm hot shoes mmmmmm :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Thanks jhon. You are the best!
AmyHeels

Post by AmyHeels »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:50 am Amy I am sorry you are being called a spammer. There do seem to be a few trolls on here. Don't listen to them and keep moving forward. I have been enjoying your posts.
Thanks sandalfan1, I really enjoy wearing my stilettos for guys who appreciate my doing that for them :)
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Them white high heels pumps I want them.
AmyHeels

Post by AmyHeels »

Essexdude16 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:55 am Them white high heels pumps I want them.
Essex you really like my white heels. PM me....maybe I will let you have them...what are you going to do with my white spike heel pumps?
AmyHeels

Post by AmyHeels »

Essexdude16 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:55 am Them white high heels pumps I want them.
Just be careful with my BZ heel tip white pumps. They leave wicked marks on everything I step on.... EVERYTHING... :twisted:
pedalana

Post by pedalana »

Hello…
Check my secretary wearing stiletto pumps at
Www.clips4sale.com
Last edited by pedalana on Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

This is very interesting because I had never heard someone refer to their heels as “wicked” until I read Gina1120’s bs. Then some random girl come in here, Amyheels and uses the same word to describe their heels. Hmmmm ps both of these people are dudes and the same person. Don't be fooled
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

*grabs popcorn