New Here! BF wants me to check it out

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalfan1

Re: New Here! BF wants me to check it out

Post by sandalfan1 »

Amy I am sorry you are being called a spammer. There do seem to be a few trolls on here. Don't listen to them and keep moving forward. I have been enjoying your posts.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Just saw this thread and damn Amy you know how to wear your heels and make a guy go crazy. I absolutely love your intro pic, and they way those black pumps look on your beautiful feet. And the other pair you posted, the tall Guess Carries - these are a forum favorite pump, you can find many tales on this site of fun that's been had with a pair of Guess Carries!

I've had a thing for pretty women's shoes as far back as I can remember; I especially love open toe styles (however pointed pumps are also one of my favs, especially at the office). Another thing I have always had a thing for, is seeing a woman in heels or sandals driving their car. Sooo hot!

Hope to see more of you on here, your BF is very lucky, I hope he spoils you and buys you sexy shoes and does other nice things for you. Hard to find women so open minded, you are to be treasured! And there is definitely a market for any heels you plan to get rid of. However I must say, one of the sexiest things a girl can do is to buy a designer pair of pumps (that are made to last), and then wear them for years! I absolutely love to chronicle the life a shoe goes through from new to worn (and finally to be fucked) :)
AmyHeels

Post by AmyHeels »

Thor!!!
Thank you sooo much for your comments. You are so sweet. OK.... I will post more of my heels and also my friend's heels. I have got her onto this site too and we are having a lot of fun.

I really like guys just laying on the floor and I like to just walk all over them... making sure my stilettos hit the important spots :)

Amy
AmyHeels

Post by AmyHeels »

IMG_7038.JPG
IMG_7034.JPG
IMG_7039.JPG
Guess1a.jpg
gsmetheels5.jpg
gsmetheels3.jpg
gsmetheels4 (2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Ginas1120 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:10 pm
bellybash wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:13 am Would love to see some pics of what you and you BF get up to (I liked the sound of you stepping on his food and making him eat it off your heels) Me and my GF have done this but she isn't that into it! Any tips on what I could say to encourage her more for example what do you like most about watching your BF eat from your heels?
It is the total dedication to me and my feet and my shoes. It is such a turn on to see this big guy grovel at my stilettos....LOVE LOVE to watch him clean my heels with his tongue...soooo sexy.

Sometimes we go to a buffet and I "accidentally" drop some food on the floor and then step on it with my shoes....I like to spike dinner rolls and they sometimes stay on my heel for a BF snack later....sometimes he wants me to step on his dinner and then he gets on the floor and licks it off my shoe while he massages my legs....mmmmm

TIP make sure she sees how aroused you are getting while you clean her shoe off....visual aid is the best :)
Don’t be fooled this person is a Guy posing as a women. Hey Gino.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Does anyone else find it kinda odd that this amy chick is posting about dude cumming her shoes etc... Hmmmm I’m gonna call bs on Amy. If im wrong I’ll happily retract my statement.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
crush

Post by crush »

ty
I LOVE IT
more
more boots
crush

Post by crush »

try cock and ball him trample on cockbox.
new adventure with boots.
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Thank you for those Great Hebels 👠 pictures. They are all phantastic, Great Style and sexy.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Can you post pics of you heels collection from your closet and you dangling some if them out in public?

How about him hard over your feet and shoes and cumming??

Would have thought you guys would be doing that already by now...