My footslut fiancé

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

MadDog007

My footslut fiancé

Post by MadDog007 »

:
Last edited by MadDog007 on Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
schoolies

Re: My footslut fiancé

Post by schoolies »

She looks great! Id love to have my way with some of her shoes and her of course. I would make you sit back and watch as I lay her on her back, legs up, my dick down her throat while I suck on her feet.
Flickr coming soon...
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

schoolies wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:23 pm She looks great! Id love to have my way with some of her shoes and her of course. I would make you sit back and watch as I lay her on her back, legs up, my dick down her throat while I suck on her feet.
I’d pay money to see this haha. Feel free to pm me :)
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

She does have great feet & love the shoe collection photo!! :twisted:
haithar

Post by haithar »

dick down her throat, have her wear those flats, and cum on the toe cleavage
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

hello lucky man.... thanks!!!!
txhorny247

Post by txhorny247 »

She looks very hot! You are a very lucky man! I would buy her more shoes...I would do everything to her I could I love footplay, shoeplay and oral. I would have her blow me while I kiss and lick her shoes and feet. I would also stick my dick through her peep toes and fuck her mouth I would hold her shoes up to her face and blow my load in her mouth, on her face, and in and on her shoes. I would fuck her with her heels high in the air and put all her shoes around her face as I blast her face and shoes with more cum. I would make sure her feet and shoes coated with cum.
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

Really happy with the response. The stories I’ve heard of what you guys will do to my fiancé is so sexy and turns me on. I’d pay money to see you guys fuck her feet. Here’s some more pictures, enjoy and keep the comments going!
Last edited by MadDog007 on Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qwerty123qw

Post by qwerty123qw »

She’s got fucking amazing toes. I’d love to suck on them while she beats me off in to her flats
fg23q

Post by fg23q »

Amazing footslut fiance with pretty feet! Ive sent you a pm :)