Pedal Pumping ..done

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

smirnoffx

Re: Anyone here like pedal pumping too??

Post by smirnoffx »

heelsfan23 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:59 pm I am glad that you like it, welcome, this is the first thing I discovered about myself early on and then
from this I discovered other things I was into involving a woman wearing heels and doing very sexy things with them
:heart_eyes:
Last edited by smirnoffx on Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gasfitter72

Post by gasfitter72 »

I love it. Cant get enough.
My mrs obliges for me and sex is based in and around the concept
gasfitter72

Post by gasfitter72 »

I love it. Cant get enough.
My mrs obliges for me and sex is based in and around the concept
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Been into this going back as young as I can remember. My mom would wear cute sandals all the time and drive our old stick shift cars with floor mounted gas pedals.

One of the things about sexy shoes I like is to imagine my cock is the pedal and the girl has to floor me to get somewhere she is late for. I especially like to see pointy pumps on the pedal, as well as open toed heels and strappy sandals.

I miss the gas pedal shoe job clip store, they were putting out some good content for awhile several years back but haven't seen anything similar. Of course there is lots of stores that focus on candid driving, etc. and there are some that do put out pretty good material.

Recently I've discovered and been enjoying this one: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/137507/driver-survey
insole

Post by insole »

yes, me to. but it`s really hard to see them in the whole net. some special site and random discoveries.
EroticShoeWorship

Post by EroticShoeWorship »

heelsfan23 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:15 am

this is for those that like sexy open toe heels on the pedal.
this is my favorite way of pumping the pedal, flexing the ankle rocking her foot on the heel to pump it, makes me so so hard :))
My favorite way too. I like the gas pedals that are attached to the floor best. Growing up I had a twenty something neighbor that had an old 1959 Dodge hardtop. This would have been 1979-80, so she wore all the Candies mules, cork and woodie sandals, Dr. Scholls, etc. She pumped the gas pedal same way, heel/ankle flex. Loved to ride with her and watch her work the gas pedal in that old Dodge. She was probably the main reason I have this fetish today.
Sean & Tassity Sox
Couple 50/51
5 foot tall BBW MILF size 5 feet in heels with socks
hstern6969

Re: Pumping the pedal with her High Heels

Post by hstern6969 »

heelsfan23 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:51 am Sexy girl @mywifeinhighheels in Instagram pumping the pedal revving with her hot high heels

mywifeinhighheels_revving.PNG

to see the video go and check her Instagram, @mywifeinhighheels :wink:
Argh, instagram is down right now. I love her shoes and feet too. :(
Shoesex

Post by Shoesex »

My gf pumps my cock like a gas pedal I love it!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My cock is her dance floor!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Nice pic shoesex. Do you have a video of it as well? Would love to see more like that.
Shoesex

Post by Shoesex »

Yes I have a video of her doing me
My cock is her dance floor!