Cum stained heels sent to another woman

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

bellybash

Re: Cum stained heels sent to another woman

Post by bellybash »

Hot thread can't wait to see more
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

The mail lost my heels and the lady who wore them doesn’t reply on my messenges :cry:
Im pretty sure she sent them because the track and trace said she did, however she filled in an incorrect address...

What should I tell my wife? Any suggestions?
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Martinpumplover wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:30 am The mail lost my heels and the lady who wore them doesn’t reply on my messenges :cry:
Im pretty sure she sent them because the track and trace said she did, however she filled in an incorrect address...

What should I tell my wife? Any suggestions?

Oh no she probably kept them. Swapped them out. Fucking bullshit.
Martinpumplover

She did not kept them, but addressed them to a wrong address. I contacted DHL several times through the track and trace number. DHL is saying the sender needs to fix this, since she is the owner of the shipment. But she does not reply on me
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

She probably gave you a fake tracking number for some other random article. How wrong is the address? House number? If its more than that, it wasn't accidental.
Flickr coming soon...
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Sorry.... I think you were scammed. WHY DO those people do that? Bitches!

I have a couple of boytoys who send me cute heels in my size, probably from their wives or girlfriends...and I LOVE to wear them.
I always have "new heels" to go out clubbing with and to wear to work.

My roommates are envious with all of my heels and there is something really sexy about wearing another woman's sexy heels to get another guy off with and then send them back to the original owner with my footsweat in them along with jizz stains from guys I gave a shoejob to.

However, when a guy wants them back I send them immediately. I charge them postage and a small "wearing" fee. The dirt, sweat, and guy jizz is free of charge.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Hi, Ginas1120.

Where can I send heels to, and what is your size??.

Do you ever sell your heels?
orge_an_21

Post by orge_an_21 »

it sounds crazy !!!
But i like it!!!
how to meet that woman online ??
Martinpumplover

Ginas1120 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:30 am Sorry.... I think you were scammed. WHY DO those people do that? Bitches!

I have a couple of boytoys who send me cute heels in my size, probably from their wives or girlfriends...and I LOVE to wear them.
I always have "new heels" to go out clubbing with and to wear to work.

My roommates are envious with all of my heels and there is something really sexy about wearing another woman's sexy heels to get another guy off with and then send them back to the original owner with my footsweat in them along with jizz stains from guys I gave a shoejob to.

However, when a guy wants them back I send them immediately. I charge them postage and a small "wearing" fee. The dirt, sweat, and guy jizz is free of charge.
In the end I guess she did...
Now I am €50 poorer and lost my wife’s heels. At least I received 4 lousy photos :roll:

I will do this any way another time with another woman which I will trust more.
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

My wife would be happy to do it for you, depending on what size the shoes are.